- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bar APM-96
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free city tour
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Towels for hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing machine
The Oasis is located on the second floor of St Christopher's The Village, It is a different aisle of the building with an extra key card access.
Check-in: 2pm. Valid UK Drivers Licenses, Valid Passport's and a Valid European Identity Card's is required upon check-in.
Group bookings are not guaranteed to be in the same room and are subject to availability. Please contact the hostel prior to your arrival to check if there is availability.
Please note that guests under 18 years of age must stay in a private room with guardians. They cannot share in general dormitory rooms with people who are not part of their own group or family. Under-18s are not allowed in the bars or pubs. If you do not make this clear and book children into a mixed dorm, your reservation will be cancelled upon arrival and you will not receive a refund.
Please note that the maximum stay policy is 14 days
A £2 key card deposit will be required upon check in (refundable on check out)
Breakfast not included, £3 for unlimited continental buffet.
Please note: American Express cards are not accepted
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to London?
Map and Directions
From London Bridge
Get off at London Bridge
Exit through Borough High Street turn left down street
Follow the street down to 161-165 Borough High Street St. Christopher’s Village for hostel reception and check-in
1. Get on the London Underground from Heathrow Terminal 1-2-3
2. Take the Piccadilly line towards Cockfosters <
3. At Green Park transfer to the Jubilee Line towards
1. From Gatwick Airport rail station take the ‘First Capital Connect’ towards Bedford Rail Station.
2. Get off at London Bridge
1. From the Stansted Airport Rail Station take the one train to Liverpool Street Station
2. Switch to the London Underground Circle Line towards King’s Cross St. Pancras
3. At Moorgate switch to the Northern Line towards Morden
4. Get off at London Bridge<
Victoria coach station
1. Walk to Victoria Tube Station and get on the London Underground
2. Take the Circle Line towards Embankment
3. At Westminster transfer to the Jubilee Line towards Stratford or North Greenwich
4. Get off at London Bridge
1. Get on the London Underground Jubilee Line towards Stratford or North Greenwich
2. Get off at London Bridge