- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Safe Deposit Box
- Towels for hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing machine
• Free cancelation up to 24 hours before day of arrival
• Check-in - Anytime after 2pm. Check-out – Anytime before 10am
• Payment accepted in Cash or Debit/Credit Card
• 24-hour reception, anything you need come and ask at Reception!
• VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-40 YEARS
Please Note: if you do not give notice to cancel, the first night will be charged to the credit card used to make the booking.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to London?
6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
9 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
10 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
12 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
15 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
4 Bed Mixed Dorm
6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
About Astor Hyde Park
Located in the most beautiful and charming neighbourhood in London, Astor Hyde Park is one minute from Hyde Park and surrounded by some of London’s greatest museums including the Natural History Museum, Victoria & Albert and Science Museum. The hostel is a short walk from London’s best transport connections, including direct trains to Heathrow Airport and all of London’s attractions. If this weren’t enough the iconic pubs, excellent shopping, amazing restaurants and occasional celebrity sighting make it the perfect place to live while in London!
The moment you walk through our doors you become part of our family and we want you to have an incredible experience! We want every detail – from our super clean bathrooms and comfortable pillows to our unforgettable social events - to be perfect, giving you a London adventure that is 10 out of 10!
VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-40 YEARS
At our amazing hostel you will have full access to:
• Free Fast Wi-Fi throughout the building as well as Free PC Access
• 24-hour reception for anything you may need (including late check-in/early check-out)
• CCTV in operation 24 hours
• Storage lockers for your valuables (laptops, cameras, phones, etc) £2 per day
• Luggage storage available before check-in (free) and after checkout (same day as check-out £2 per bag; per additional days at £7.50 per bag, per day)
• Laundry facilities available 24-hours. Hairdryers and ironing facilities free to use
• All you can eat Breakfast for only £1.00 (All proceeds go to charity)
• Wonderful fully equipped kitchens (large fridges available for food and drinks storage)
• Dining room and common area to enjoy a meal or meet fellow travellers
• Beautiful lounge area with comfy sofas and enormous projector screen for movies and sports
Helpful Extras – (Hidden costs are a pain! If we can give it to you for free we will, if we cannot we will do it as cheap possible!).
• Free City Maps
• Tourist Information, walking tours and advice on local attractions and transport (24hrs)
• Daily events organized for our guests
• Hire padlocks and adaptors free of charge with a £5 deposit (you receive your money back upon return)
• Discounts at local restaurants and coffee shops
• Towel Hire for only £2 charge with a £5 deposit
• Free printing facilities (boarding passes, tickets etc…)
• Clean, crisp linen on your bed ready to sleep on!
• ATM (Cash Machine)
Winner of No.1 Small Hostel Group Worldwide, and a Lifetime Achievement Award for excellence in the Hostel Industry. We thrive on ensuring every guest leaves satisfied and if you have any problems along the way we are always there ready to help! For this and many other reasons staying at Astor Hostels is the top choice for anyone exploring London on a budget!
Reservations must be made for guests over the age of 18. Any reservations made for those under the minimum age will be cancelled and you will not receive a refund. The hostel organises daily events aimed at backpackers between the ages of 18-30, it is therefore suggested that guests under the age of 40 would enjoy the hostel the most.
Proof of identification must be shown on arrival and can include a passport, driving license and national identity cards. We cannot accept paper driving licences, student or employee IDs as proof of identity and failure to show proof or a copy upon arrival will result in the cancellation of a reservation without a refund. Get in touch with us for further clarification.
When booking for 12 persons or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
Located In South Kensington next to Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. Walking distance to Victoria and Albert Museum, Science Museum, Natural History Museum, Kensington Palace, Albert Hall. For shopping Harrods, Harvey Nichols and High Street Kensington is in the neighbourhood. Tube stations: High Street Kensington, South Kensington and Gloucester Road.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.