- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bar APM-96
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Pool Table
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Vending Machines
- Wheelchair Friendly
●Passport, driver's license or government issued identity card required upon check-in.
●If the name on your booking is different to the name on the card used to the confirm the booking, the hostel may request a copy of your ID or card for legal reasons.
● Guests can check-in until 4am. Guests will only be able to access their room from 2.30pm. A luggage room is available for guest use if they arrive earlier than 2.30pm. Check out time is 10am.
● Note that all dorms are mixed unless a girls’ dorm is booked.
● Guests that wish to bring their children under 16 years of age must book whole dorms or private rooms.
● Bookings cannot be accepted from any underage person unless they are accompanied by an adult over 18. They will be refused check-in.
● When booking dorm beds in dorm rooms, the hostel cannot guarantee that guests travelling together will be staying in the same room. We suggest booking private rooms or whole dorms if guests want to ensure they're together.
● For stag/hen parties, please contact us directly. Clink reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who has booked online and is part of such a group.
● If you wish to cancel or amend your reservation and avoid full charges for your booking, please ensure you notify us by email as soon as possible and at least 48 hours prior 14.30 of your arrival date notice. Passed this time, I am afraid full charges will incur.
● In the event of Force Majeure (governmental action; fire; flood; insurrection; earthquake; power failure; riot; explosion; embargo, transportation interruption of any kind; terrorist attack; acts of God…) affecting your booking, the company reserves the right to receive any outstanding payments in connection to your confirmed booking.
● A great-value buffet breakfast is available for £3.
Groups (+15 people)
● We accept groups from age 12+.
● You will be asked to pay a 20% non-refundable deposit a week after booking is made. The balance will be required 4 weeks before arrival.
● One group leader will be required to give a credit card upon arrival for a “Group Deposit”. This will need to be the card holder. We will pre-authorize the card for £300 in case of breakage or for not respecting coach stopping/parking rules.
● If your group is arriving by coach, make sure to contact us for information on where to stop and park.
● If you do not inform us by email when booking we cannot guarantee for your group to be in the same rooms and depending on availability your booking might be cancelled.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to London?
Map and Directions
Our closest underground Station is KING'S CROSS. We're about a 10-minute walk away or 2 bus stop away by bus 63 (bus stop in front of the station).
There are a LOT of exits but once you have walked outside make sure that EUSTON RD
is in front of you and that Station is behind you. All you have to do is turn LEFT and walk down Euston Rd which becomes PENTONVILLE RD. Walk along this road and the 2nd street on your right is KING'S CROSS RD. Follow this road as it curves to the right, you will see a big TRAVELODGE on your left, we're the big victorian building with the steps and red phone box in front of it.
From Heathrow airport, take the underground Piccadilly Line all the way to King's Cross.
From Gatwick airport, take the First Capital Connect train all the way to King's Cross.
From Luton airport, take the First Capital Connect train all the way to King's Cross.
From Stansted airport, take the Terravision Buses or Stansted Express train to Liverpool Street Station. Then transfer to the underground taking the Metropolitan Line, Circle Line or Hammersmith & City Line WESTBOUND to King's Cross.
From Victoria coach station, take the Underground Victoria Line to King's
Once in King's Cross, follow the directions above.