- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels for hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing machine
• Free cancelation up to 24 hours before day of arrival
• Check-in - Anytime after 2pm. Check-out – Anytime before 10am
• Payment accepted in Cash or Debit/Credit Card
• 24-hour reception, anything you need come and ask at Reception!
• VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-40 YEARS
Please Note: if you do not give notice to cancel, the first night will be charged to the credit card used to make the booking.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to London?
16 Bed Mixed Dorm
10 Bed Mixed Dorm
8 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 8 Bed Mixed Dorm
6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
4 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 4 Bed Mixed Dorm
4 Bed Female Dorm
About Astor Museum Inn
Astor Museum is in the bustling neighbourhood of Holborn/Bloomsbury, and is the most central of the Astor group. Within a 10-minute walk you can be in Leicester Square, Covent Garden and Piccadilly Circus so be ready to catch a show or be at a nightclub in minutes. Astor Hostels is the winner of the Best Small Hostel Group in the world in 2015, and a Lifetime Achievement Award for excellence in the hostel industry. This really is the most central hostel to London’s best attractions, and a warm, comfortable and welcoming place to rest.
At Astor Museum you will have full access to:
• Free fast Wi-Fi throughout the building, free PC Access and free printing facilities (boarding passes, tickets etc…)
• Large fully equipped kitchen, dining room and common area
• Lounge area with comfy sofas and television
• Free luggage storage, under bed storage and safety deposit boxes
• Laundry facilities available 24-hours. Hairdryers and ironing facilities free to use
• Clean, crisp linen and fresh towels for hire
• Free City Maps, Walking Tours and advice on local attractions
• Continental Breakfast for just 1 pound (All proceeds go to charity)
• CCTV in all common areas with a 24-hour reception with someone always on duty.
• Hire padlocks and adaptors free of charge with a deposit.
Please note our “Basic” room types allow you access to all of our amazing facilities! However, the building is located a short walk (1 minute) away from the main building, but if you need anything there is a direct telephone which will connect you with our reception.
We have the most sociable hostels in London if you are outgoing. Astor hosts events every night either within the premises or out on the town! Including Games nights, Bowling, Pub Crawls and Dinner Nights, there is something for everybody.
Please note: that we only accept group bookings of up to 12 guests per booking and we reserve the right to refuse any booking that exceeds this restriction. Should you be interested in making a group booking of 12+ guests please contact our group bookings department directly via our website and we will be happy to help you with your inquiries.
Located next to the British Museum. Walking distance to the West End (theatres), Leicester Square, Covent Garden, Soho, Piccadilly CircusBloomsbury Set, Charles Dickens curiosity shop, London School of Economics, British Library and University of Westminster.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.