- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Cots available
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Meals available
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Aswan?
Standard 4 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
Standard Twin Private Shared Bathroom
Standard Twin Private Ensuite
Standard Double Bed Private Ensuite
About Bet el Kerem Guesthouse
Guesthouse Bet el Kerem has 2 floors and includes a garden, balcony, and a lounge on both floors.
There is a roof terrace with a restaurant facility, and beautiful view on the Nile, the desert and the Nubian villages, which guests will be able to enjoy.
The guesthouse has 7 double rooms (4 ensuite), 2 family rooms and 5 bathrooms and toilets. All the rooms include a wash basin and airconditioning.
Nagh el Kuba
The West bank is quiet and staying in the village means living with the local Nubian population (in pharaonic history "the black pharaohs"), who will welcome you as one of them, not as a tourist.
Although it is opposite Aswan centre, living in a Nubian village feels like being far away from the mass tourist resorts. This is highly appreciated by our clients. They learn about the Nubian culture and traditions and find back what is lost in the modern European life style: a relaxed atmosphere and a warm social community life.
In and around Aswan you’ll find a lot of (historical) sights:
* pharaonic tombs and temples
- The “Tombs of the Nobles”,
- the Isis temple on Philae Island,
* The Kalabsha temple past Lake Nasser
* Other Nubian monuments around Lake Nasser
* the “unfinished obelisk"
* St. Simeon monastery from the 6th century
* The Nubian museum
* A boat trip on the river Nile is recommended,
* as well as a camel trip in the Nubian desert.
* or rent a bike at the guesthouse to discover the West bank on your own
* we arrange henna painting if you like
* Nubian cooking class
* Nubian music workshop
* bird watching with a professional guide
* A day trip to the world famous temple of Ramses in Abu Simbel.
* And it’s possible and not expensive to use the swimming pools of most of the hotels in Aswan.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.