- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
Hostel Terms & Conditions:
Rules check-in and check-out
Required at check-in: passport, credit card (if needed) and cash deposit for incidental charges. There is a certain set of rules, you will read and sign at the time of registration. you need to know and follow.
The name on the reservation must match with the name specified in the passport. In case of discrepancy, the reservation will be cancelled without return of the paid amount of the reservation.
Special requests cannot be guaranteed, only by written request, day previously contact by e-mail in advance to make arrangements.
Service check-in or check-out during non-working hours (from 21:00 pm-7:00 am) extra pay according to the following tariffs:
Check-in: 14:00 pm - 21:00 pm
Late check-in 21:00 pm - 00:00 am $25
Early check-in 07:00 am - 14:00 pm $5 per hour
Check-in after 00:00 am (is not possible)
Check-out: 07:00 am - 11:00 am
Late check-out 11:00 am - 13:00 pm $5 per hour
DayPass (5 hours) 11:00 am - 16:00 pm $15
DayPass (10 hours) 11:00 am - 22:00 pm $20
Early check-out 00:00 am - 07:00 am $25
Rules of payment
Payment upon arrival by cash (NO credit cards), currency in US Dollars. If you would like to pay in Dominican Peso or Euros, payment will be calculated with the hostel exchange rate.
Please note that the reservation price is specified in dollars or euros is indicative only, booking amount may vary depending on the rate of the local currency, the Dominican peso, at the rate of GAVA hostel on the day of payment.
Amount paid for the service is not returnable.
Keys are issued during check-in, a guarantee Deposit Dorm 20 us$, Private 40 us$ for the safety of the hostel property and compliance with all internal rules of the hostel. Deposit is take away in case of any violation of the rules and damages to hostel property.
If the amount of damages to hostel property more Deposit, you will need to add the necessary amount. Deposit is refundable at the time of departure, at the return of property and the observance of the rules.
Note: repeated violation of the following rules, after notification of violation, the Deposit will be charged.
• Linen and towels change to fresh every 5 days after arrival (on request).
• After cooking kitchen and dishes should be cleaned;
• Be considerate of other guests! Keep noise to a minimum between 21:00 pm - 07:00 am.
• It is forbidden to put your feet on the sofa and on the coffee table in the lobby;
• Do not dry clothes and towels in the room, use special drying
• It is forbidden to eat, drinking and save food in the room;
To use sprays in the room Is strictly prohibited
Rules that you need to follow
Note: In case of any violation of this rules or any destruction deposit is taken.
• Hostel not are allowed visitors.
• Don’t bring hostel towels to the beach, which were given specifically for use after shower. For the beach you can rent a special big towel;
• Smoking is strictly forbidden on entire property for this purpose there are special places.
The responsibility of GAVA Hostel
The property cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage to luggage or personal belongings.
The hostel reserves the right of admission for children under 10 years old, only in private room.
Cancellation policy: 21 days before arrival.
Cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged. Notice of cancellation must be given, please inform us of a cancellation so we may give another guest an opportunity to request accommodation.
--- high season cancellation policy exceptions apply ---
High season cancellation policy:
Festive season (31 September- 13 December), Christmas vacation (14 December- 15 January), Carnival in the Dominican Republic (January 16 — March 01), Easter (02 March - 23 May), (11 August- 28 August) Festival Merengue. During Festive season, Merry Christmas, Carnival, Easter and Festival Merengue cancellations less than 14 days prior to your arrival will incur a charge of 100% to the amount of your booking.
If the name of the customer specified in the booking and the name of the cardholder are not identical, in case of no-show or cancellation for a period less than that specified in the rules of reservation the GAVA hostel may withdraw cash and this operation cannot be contested. The client and cardholder gives full consent to the reservation!
Payment upon arrival by cash (NO credit cards), currency in US dollars. If you would like to pay in Dominican Peso or Euros, payment will be calculated with the hostel exchange rate.
We will give you fresh linens, towel and keys, as a guarantee the deposit: dorm 20 US$; private 40 US$. Deposit is refundable at the time of departure, at the return of property and the observance of the rules.
The hostel cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage to luggage or personal belongings.
Be considerate to other guests and our neighbours; keep noise to a minimum between 11.00 pm and 07.00 am; this includes playing music, streaming videos, and the like, please wear headphones during these hours.
Hostel not allows visitors. The hostel reserves the right of admission for children under 10 years old. Children not allowed on dormitories, only in private rooms.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Punta Cana?
About Gava Hostel
Welcome visit a small tropical GAVA hostel - lovely place by Ocean. Stay in unique atmosphere homely relax in the Caribbean and take good experience of a lifetime! Enjoy here!
Our GUEST love... SAFETY, wonderful STAFF and very CLEAN!
Great LOCATION – is in a save area and just 5 minutes’ walk from Beach and City center.
Our ADVANTAGE… quality service!
Our CHALLENGE…is your great vacation!
GAVA Hostel - awarded Country Winner to the Top hostels in Dominican Republic!
Excursions: Saona, Catalina Islands, Buggies, Samana, Santo Domingo, Safari, Coco Bongo etc.
● Wi-Fi ● Hot Shower ● Linen-Towel ● Kitchen use ● Mosquito net ● Housekeeping ● Security Lockers
Tours ● Parking ● Airport transfer ● Laundry ● Rent beach towel ● Adaptors ● Print ● Leaving Luggage ● Special Extra Services Check-in or Check-out during non-working hours 9:00 pm - 7:00 am
BONUSES AND DISCOUNTS:
● Use our TRANSFER service and get leaving luggage for FREE
● Buy two proposed Excursions and get a Late Check-out or Early check-in for FREE.
Hostel Terms & Conditions:
RULES CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
CHECK IN 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm
CHECK OUT 7:00 am - 11:00 am
Required at check-in:
1. Show your passport, credit card (if needed on request);
2. In time of registration you will read and sign a agreement hostel rules;
3. Prepare all cash payments, including security deposit, additional services and excursions.
For your convenience, we provide SPECIAL EXTRA SERVICES with additional payment according to the tariffs:
EXRTA CHECK IN
Night arrival 9:00 pm - 00:00 am $25 only by written request by e-mail, in advance
Early check-in 7:00 am - 2:00 pm $5 per hour
Check-in 00:00 am -7:00 am Impossible
EXRTA CHECK OUT
Late check-out 11:00 am - 1:00 pm $5 per hour
DayPass 5 h 11:00 am - 4:00 pm $15 5 hours
DayPass 10 h 11:00 am - 9:00 pm $20 10 hours
Night leaving 9:00 pm - 7:00 am $25
General Services included (FREE):
Internet access: Wi Fi
Bed linen and towel
Kitchen use (fridge, microwave, coffee machine)
Personal safe box (dorm only)
Personal reading lamps
Charging to all connectors, including USB
Hair dryer (on request)
Local information and maps
First aid kit
Additional Services is not included (EXTRA PAID):
Tours assistance tariffs on request
Airport Transfer PUJ $ 35 on request
Transfer to other directions tariffs on request
Phone calls Local, US, Canada $ 1 per minute
Laundry services $ 10 powder included 5 kg
Printing pages $ 1 per page
Rent Beach towel $ 3 /$ 6 / $10 per day/ 3 days/ 7 days
Parking car $ 15 24 h on request
Leaving Luggage before check-in or after check-out $ 3 / $ 15 hour / 24 h
Early change linen or towels $ 7 on request
Extra Inflatable air bed cost per night tariff of dorm
Payment upon arrival by CASH only, currency US Dollars. Euro or Dominican Peso, will be calculated with the hostel exchange rate. Note: prepare payment in CASH advance for full Reservation, security Deposit (refundable), as well if planned use additional hostel Service: transfer service (both side) and Excursions.
Rules of payment:
1. Hostel do not accept payment by debit or credit bank cards.
2. Some deposit or full almont from the client card can be charged at any time to guarantee the reservation or in the case of a modified, cancellation or no show, no refundable.
3. The reservation price is specified in USD or Euro is indicative only, booking amount may vary depending on the rate of the local currency, the Dominican peso, at the rate of GAVA hostel on the day of payment.
4. In case of inconsistency the name of the customer specified in the booking and the name of the cardholder are not identical, in case of no-show or cancellation for the GAVA hostel may withdraw cash and this operation cannot be contested. The client and cardholder gives full consent to the reservation;
During check-in you will give deposit and take hostel property for temporary use: fresh linens, towel, keys and towel tag. Deposit is a guarantee for the safety of the hostel property and compliance with all internal rules of the hostel.
Refundable at the time of departure, at the return to administrator all hostel property in integrity and safety, pay for all used services and the observance of the rules.
Deposit is take away in case: of using the additional service, of any violation of the rules, lost keys, destruction or damages to hostel property.
Deposit fee: Dorm $20, Private room $ 40
Notice of cancellation must be given, please inform us of a cancellation so we may give another guest an opportunity to request accommodation.
HIGHT SEASON CANCELLATION POLICY:
Reservation During Festive season, Merry Christmas, Carnival, Easter and Festival Merengue Cancellations, Modified or No-Show will incur a charge of 100% to the amount of your booking.
Festive season (01 September- 13 December)
Christmas vacation (14 December- 15 January)
Carnival in the Dominican Republic (January 16 — March 01)
Easter (02 March - 23 May)
Festival Merengue (24 May - 28 August)
GENERAL HOSTEL RULES
Internal Rules of Following:
Note: We hope for your understanding and polite attitude to the relevant rules!
1. Follow the information signs in the hostel;
3. On Kitchen: eat, drink, keep food. Good clean after use;
4. For health safety: Do not drink tap water, only bottled;
5. Keep noise between 10:00 pm – 7:00 am, please don't talk loud, for play music wear headphones;
6. Dry wet clothes and a towel use a special dryer place, which is on the behind the entrance door;
7. Smoking in special places on the roof, up the stairs;
8. In order to fire safety: turn off electrical appliances when leaving house or room: fans, charges, cables;
9. For the safety and security: of personal and hostel property, close the entrance door and gate;
10. To use sprays in open area on the roof, up the stairs;
11. Dorm only: Keep to order your personal belongings.
Note: repeated violation of the following rules, after notification of violation, the Deposit will be charged!
1. Violate the regimes of silence and hours of using the kitchen;
2. Eat, drink and save food in the room;
3. Dry wet clothes and towels in the room and on the fans;
4. Use sprays in the room and all inside area;
5. Bring hostel towels to the beach, which were given specifically for use after shower;
6. Get up in the shower in outdoor shoes;
7. Throw paper and other objects into the toilet;
8. Put on a dining table money, bags or shoes;
9. Put feet, get up, to lie and sleep on the sofa and on the coffee table in the lobby;
10. Move the furniture, lighting elements or change mattresses;
11. Leave devices in charge or cables in the sockets, when you not on spot;
12. Wipe the floor, cosmetics, paint, blood with a hostel towel or linen;
13. Dorm only: Don’t locked room door;
14. Dorm only: Don’t lie on a single bunk bed for two people at the same time.
Strict Prohibition Rules:
Note: In case of any violation of this rules or any destruction deposit is taken!
1. Hostel not are allowed unregistered Visitors;
2. Pass the keys to the door to other persons;
3. Smoking, Drugs (including marijuana), the excessive use Alcohol on entire property;
4. Storage and use of any type of Weapon, firearms or cold; Explosive, Chemical, Radioactive, Flammable substances or Mercury;
5. It is absolutely unacceptable to disturb the rest of the other guests, to engage in adultery, which violate the ethical norms of behavior, namely to have Sex.
Note: Violations of this clause leading to termination of the contract are subject to a fine in the amount of the deposit. The hostel administration has the right to ask the client return hostel property and leave!
1. Due to misbehavior and disrespect for other guests and administrators;
2. Second time repeated violation of Strictly Prohibited Rules;
3. Multiple violation of Forbidden Rules;
4. Property damage and refusal to pay for a replacement for a new or repair.
1. The name on the reservation must match with the name specified in the passport. In case of discrepancy, the reservation will be cancelled without return of the paid amount of the reservation;
2. Special requests cannot be guaranteed;
3. Amount paid for the service is not returnable;
4. The property cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage to luggage or personal belongings;
5. The property reserves the right of admission for children under 10 years old, only in private room;
6. Linen and towels change to fresh after 72 h, on request. Service change early for an additional fee;
7. Breakfast is not available;
8. Tips are Welcome at your discretion.
Located just off breathtaking turquoise waters of the most beautiful beach, this tourist and beautifully place.
Neighborhood offers all the amenities within a short distance, and is one of the most desirable areas in all of Bavaro - Punta Cana.
Hostel is within walking distance to the grocery store, the bakery, the pharmacy, a fresh produce market, restaurants, bars, night clubs and banks (ATM).
A short distance from the most complete mall the Palma Real Shopping Village.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.