- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Towels for hire
Ping House Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Guests younger than 18 years old allowed to stay only with adult accompany.
Children younger than 10 years old not allowed to stay.
Luggage store possible before check in and after check in.
Please be aware of cash deposit 5 euro or 150 czk for key, locker, towel and slippers. (In case of not returning one of the mentioned things, the deposit will not be refunded).
Ping House is not responsible for any lost during the guests stay in the hostel. Valuables possible to keep in the locker.
No extra beds for any room.
Printer and copy available upon the request.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Prague?
Map and Directions
From the airport
1. Follow signs for Public Transport and board 119.
2. Get off at the station 'Nadrazi Veleslavin' and board the subway.
3. Get off at Namesti Miru station.
* From Florenc bus station
1. Take the subway yellow line and get off at Mustek station.
2. Get off at Mustek Station, change to green line and get off at Namesti Miru station.
* If you come from Central Station (about 15 minutes by foot)
1. Take the subway and get off at Muzeum Station.
2. From Muzeum station, change to green line and get off at Namesti miru station.
** Currently, the section from Muzeum station to Namesemiru is under construction. After boarding the subway, get off at I.P.Pavlova station, and it is recommended to walk about 700m.
* From Namestimiru Subway Station
1. After you get off the subway, take the exit for 'Slezska' next to the pizza house.
2. From the exit, go straight ahead for about 50m. It is a sky-blue building opposite a small pedestrian crossing.
(There is a red sign called bistro on the first floor, and a Korean restaurant on Unikura.)
3. If you press the pinghouse bell next to the brown door, we will meet you.