- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Bar APM-96
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Currency Exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Not Included"
- Towels for hire
- Washing machine
AGE LIMIT: To stay in a dorm (shared) room, you must be under 45 years old. There is no age restriction for private rooms.
-Payment is on arrival: Cash only. Credit cards are not accepted.
-If you would like to cancel your booking, let us know by e-mail at least 72hours before your arrival. After this, 1st night will be charged. In the event of No-Show, the total cost of the reservation will be charged.
-Cancellations or modifications are only accepted by email. Phone cancellations/modifications are not accepted.
-City Tax (1euro per person per night) is not included and will be added upon making reservation. Please, consider this as extra fee in your budget.
-In cases where our Terms & Conditions and "Things To Note" are not respected, we reserve the right charge you for the full amount of reservation and to cancel the reservation/s without any notice.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Hvar?
Map and Directions
Try to catch one of these speedboat lines from Split to Hvar port (schedule is subject to change)
01st January - 31st May at 14:00h ; 16:00h
01st June - 30th September at 09:15h ; 09:45h; 12:00h ; 15.00h ; 18:00h
01st October - 31st December at 14:00h ; 16:00h
-Boat ticket price range 50 -90kn.
-A detailed boat schedule can be seen on: www.jadrolinija.hr and www.krilo.hr
-Buy your boat ticket as soon as possible (buy them online in advance)
-Taxi from Stari Grad port (15miles away from Hvar): 250kn.
-Bus from Stari Grad port to Hvar: 30kn
From Hvar port:
1. When you get off catamaran speedboat at Hvar port, turn right (south) towards Franciscan monastery and follow the seafront (3minutes) until you reach a small beach(on your right hand side).
2.Take the steps (5-6 of them). Now, on your left is restaurant “Dordota Vartal”.
3. Follow the way and keep going up the hill for 5minutes until your reach main crossroad (big triangle). On your right is scooter rental and house Villa Zorana
4.Continue straight (east) for 3minutes along the main street “Domovinskog rata”. Do not turn left or right until you reach small cross road divided by big tree. On your right, there is a small mark for gas station, on your left is red garage, and in the front of your is big tree.
5. Take the left road and go up with the stairs (just next to red garage).
6. Take the steps until you reach the top. This should take around 3-4minutes. You are almost here!
7. Once, when you reach the top, turn right. Keep going (2minutes). When you reach the crossroad, do not turn left or right. Just keep going straight (east) for 100meters.
8. Hostel is located on your left.
From Stari Grad or Jelsa port:
1. Take the bus from Stari Grad to Hvar bus station. The bus should be waiting in the front of the ferry.
From bus station in Hvar:
1. When you get off the bus, go towards main square. (3minutes)
2. Continue straight to Hvar port and afterwards just as stated before (check above)