- Late Check-out
- Bar APM-96
- Board Games
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hot Showers
- Linen Included
- Meals available
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reception (limited hours)
- Swimming Pool
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
Casas Viejas Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 PM
Check out before 11:00 AM.
Taxes not included - 19%
Breakfast not included.
Reception opening hours from 08:00 AM to 18:00 PM.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Minca?
Map and Directions
Here come a few recommendations to get to our place.
Do your best to get here before sunset (around 17h30).
From Santa Marta to Minca :
- From the central market bus station, take a « colectivo » (4X4 with 6 to 8 seats) to Minca (about 8'000 COP/person and 40min).
- Or take a yellow cab to Minca (less economic).
- Or take a mototaxi from Yucal (exit of Santa Marta towards the Sierra Nevada’s mountains) (about 8'000 COP and 20min).
From Minca to Casas Viejas :
- You can choose to take a 4X4 ride from Minca (80'000 COP/car or 20’000 COP/person if the car is full). Let us know if you’d like to pick this option and we’ll book it for you.
- Or take a mototaxi in Minca directly to Casas Viejas (20’000 COP).
- Or you can stop the mototaxi at la Victoria coffee fabric (10’000 COP) and then walk up the hill behind the brewery for 20 minutes.
- If you want to walk all the way from Minca, plan about 2 hours.