- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Express check-in / out
- Hot Showers
- Linen Included
- Meals available
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for cancellation, otherwise, you need to pay first night balance as late cancellation fee/no show fee.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:30.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash, Weichat and Alipay.
5. Taxes included.
6. Breakfast is RMB10/person.
7. Curfew: Door lock at 23.30.
8. No Smoking in room.
9. Age restriction: 16+, or 16- with adult.
10. Reception working hours 08:00-23:30.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Shangri-la?
Standard 4 Bed Male Dorm Ensuite
Standard 4 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
Standard 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
About Up In The Air
Hi, i am Yoyo. I come from xi’an, my husband is a local man who is a really handsome.
Up In The Air located beside Baiji temple’s. So we have a good view.
Oh, we also offer Chinese food everyday. And I have 3 lovely cats. We would like to meet you here!
Each room has a big window face to sunrise or sunset. And all dependent room has toilet and shower.
My hostel including 12 rooms. The common area has projector, we can watch movies or football games. A gazebo in 2F which can take wonderful photos. And some public area for rest. And a courtyard has some flowers /trees/grasses. It’s beautiful.
My hostel in the west of old town. Near by the square where will dance every night. Behind our hostel is a famous temple— Baiji temple.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.