- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bar APM-96
- Breakfast Not Included
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tours/Travel Desk
As per hostel's rules, we could not offer dorm beds to Chinese citizens. Please do not book dorm room, otherwise, your online reservation will be deem to an invalid one. Private rooms are still available for Chinese citizens. Thanks for your understanding.
Please be aware that Lockers may not available in some type of dorm rooms due to small room size. But you are always welcome to contact our reception and to save your valuable belongings to the lockers at reception. Thank you for your cooperation.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 01:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Beijing?
Standard 6 Bed Male Dorm
Standard 6 Bed Female Dorm
Standard 10 Bed Male Dorm
Standard 10 Bed Female Dorm
Double Bed Private Ensuite
Standard Twin Private Ensuite
Standard 3 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
About Leo Hostel
Quote from the Lonely Planet China Edition
'Leo Hostel. Popular and crowded, it's best to phone ahead to book a room at this bargain hostel tucked away down Dazhalan Xijie. It has an attractive interior courtyard... a busy bar and a great location. Staff at reception make solid efforts at wooing international backpackers.'
Welcome to the Leo Hostel, Beijing's best choice for budget accommodation, as recommended by the Lonely Planet and many of China's top rated hostels...
We are one of Beijing's most popular hostels, with a reputation of friendliness and fun. Please read below to find out more... :)
Best location: We are one of the most central hostels in Beijing, only 5-10 minutes walk from Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, and the Qianmen bus & subway center.
There is no problem taking transportation to anywhere you want to go in Beijing. We can provide you with a free bus and subway map when you arrive. Please see our map (in the picture section) and compare our location carefully with the other hostels. We are also located in a great hutong market street (see below for more details!).
Budget beds: We are a large hostel that can accommodate more than 100 guests. We have a wide range of accommodation types to suit all levels of budget, and further discounts can also be offered to long-term guests and tour groups.
Great tours: We have a wide selection of great tours, including the Great Wall, Acrobatics, Kung Fu, & Beijing Opera. We also have some special Leo Hostel tours, like our very popular Secret Great Wall tour, where you will be the only ones on the wall. We also arrange Lhasa/Tibet tours, permits and tickets.
Great service: We are a very friendly, family-run hostel, with helpful, English-speaking staff that care. The management and staff have many years experience catering towards foreign customers, so our guests are sure to feel right at home :)
We have FREE WIRELESS/WIFI connection in the bar/restaurant area.
- FREE luggage storage
- FREE security lockers for dorm rooms (big enough for laptops etc, with electric sockets to charge your things - our hostel also has 24 hour CCTV camera security)
- FREE local area map, showing banks, post offices, supermarkets, bus stops, subways, and more...
- FREE Beijing information magazines - letting you know what is happening around Beijing right now
- FREE Chinese language guide - made by us to help you speak a little Chinese during your stay, and our staff can help you practice.
- Facilities & Services...
- Large, friendly bar & restaurant, with western & Chinese food menu (vegetarians welcome!)
- Probably Chinese largest DVD music & movie database, with a wide selection of classic & latest movies (with english subtitles and without skipping ;)
- Laundry service
- Bike hire service
- Book exchange/sale, some *new edition* Lonely Planet China books available.
- Pool table
- Plane, train ticket-booking & tibet permit service, and advice on getting to international destinations, such as Mongolia, Hong Kong, and Vietnam.
- Forward hostel booking service for other popular hostels in China (and we also can arrange for them to pick you up direct fom the station)
- Airport pick up and transfer
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.