- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
La Cabane Guesthouse Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check-in : Your room/bed will be ready at 3 pm
Check-out time is 11am, if you are checking out earlier let us know
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception is from 9am to 4pm but check-in's after hours are accepted. Please notify us with your expected arrival time.
Here is a quick guide to help you have a great time during your stay with us.
• La Cabane Guesthouse is not liable for any loss, damage or theft of property
• Please keep quiet between 10 pm and 8 am
• The common areas are under video surveillance for your own protection
• The furnishings and facilities are there for your benefit and that of future guests. We ask that all facilities are to be treated with respect including rinsing the shower and cleaning up the bathroom and kitchen equipment after use so that the next guest finds it clean and neat
• Common areas are for the use and enjoyment of all guests; parties, noisy gatherings, unsocial behaviour and loud music are all strictly prohibited
• La Cabane Guesthouse is non-smoking. It is not permitted to consume alcohol in the rooms
• All type of drugs are forbidden in all parts of the guesthouse and property
• Please be considerate to your roommates, other guests, staff and the property
• Any guest(s) who, in our opinion, compromises the comfort, safety or security of other guests or staff will be asked to leave the guesthouse and will not be refunded
• If something is great, tell your friends. If something isn’t right, tell us.
• We operate a strict one person per bed policy in the dorm room. Please be considerate of other guests and do not bring extra people back to the guesthouse.
• Please keep all your belongings on your bed or in your locker. Any items found on floors, chairs, tables or in the bathroom etc. will be disposed of.
• The front door should always remain closed for safety reasons.
• By making a reservation, I agree to the terms & conditions and the house rules.
• People under 18 must be able to show written permissions written to travel with the accompanying adult from their parent(s) or guardian.
• We will not disclose any personal information without your permission unless we are legally obliged to do so.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 15:00
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Winnipeg?
Standard 4 Bed Mixed Dorm
About La Cabane Guesthouse
Imagine the coziness and sense of community of Canadian family cabin and the luxuries and services of a boutique hostel right in the heart of the city.
Hang out in the living room or communal kitchen table. Faites comme chez vous! (Make yourself at home!) We encourage you to share and connect with other travellers but offer a comfortable space to cocoon between explorations.
You have 3 unique room types to choose from varying in price, and privacy.
When travelling, we like to feel relaxed, connect and make a positive impact. We like to bring people together, be responsible about the footprints we leave behind and make you feel right where you belong. We want to make sure you get an experience that is both local and unique and experience the city like a Winnipeg-er.
Our guesthouse is very well located at 315 Provencher Blvd, in Winnipeg’s french quarter, Saint Boniface, a neighbourhood brimming with culture and Manitoban history. It is within walking distance to cafes, restaurants and parks, as well as Winnipeg's most famous attraction, The Forks National Historic Site where it's always buzzing with festivals and entertainment, summer or winter.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.