- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Towels for hire
- Washing machine
A16 Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check-in starts at 14:00. If you arrive earlier we have a place to store your luggage. Feel free to chill out in our lounge area or go sightseeing!
Currently the reception works till 21:00 pm, if you plan to arrive later, please inform us in advance, we will arrange a later check-in
Check-out ends at 11:00 am. If you have a late flight or bus, we can store your luggage until 22:00 (for free)! Failing to check out by 11:00 am may lead to a fine amounting to a price of 1 night.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
1. Reception times: from 8:00 till 21:00.
2. No curfew.
3. All hostel areas are NON-SMOKING!
4. You will be asked to provide a valid ID for check in. The staff will take a copy of your ID. Failing to provide a valid ID may cause a cancellation of your reservation without a refund.
5. The hostel may refuse to check in drunk or aggressive guests. No refund will be made in this case.
6. There is a refundable deposit of 10 EUR for your keys and towel. It will be reimbursed after you return your keys and towel.
7. Please keep noise to a minimum after 10:00 pm. It’s the City law, not ours!
8. For the safety of our guests and their belongings, it’s strictly not allowed to bring guests to the hostel, including family members or friends.
9. No drinks or foods in the rooms! Please use the kitchen for that purpose
10. After cooking and/or earing in the kitchen please clean and wash everything you used.
11. Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other guests, staff or local residents will be asked to leave the hostel premises and will not be given a refund. Guests are expected to respect other guests as well as staff, local residents and property. The staff may call police in case of extreme misbehavior.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Burgas?
Map and Directions
A16 Hostel is located in the very center of Burgas. All places of interest in the downtown, shops, bars and cafes may be reached by foot.
If you arrive by bus or by train, you can just walk to the hostel, it is a 3 min walk (100 m away)
If you arrive by plane:
1) Take bus 15 from the airport to the Main Bus Station, then walk to the hostel, it is a 3 min walk (100 m away)
2) Book a shuttle with us by e-mail. It costs 10 EUR/ car (up to 4 persons)
3) Take a taxi directly to the hostel.