- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bar APM-96
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Mini Supermarket
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Washing machine
Special Event Booking - Special Condition For World Cup 2014
From 8th Jun 2014 to 15th Jul 10204.
* Payment policy: *Full payment in advance is required. After your booking is confirmed by hostelbookers.com, You will be contacted to proceed and arrange the payment method. Failure to complete the payment will result in cancellation of your booking. *Cancellation is Non Refundable
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Sao Paulo?
Deluxe 6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe 4 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe 6 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe 8 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe 4 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
Deluxe Double Bed Private Ensuite
Deluxe 3 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
About Viva Hostel Design
Viva Design Hostel provides an experience that goes beyond simple accommodation. Planned and managed by travelers like you, everything in the hostel was strategically designed to alleviate the difficulties encountered during your travels and increase satisfaction during your stay.
See what we have prepared for you!
- Plugs inside the lockers for recharging cell phones, MP3 players, tablets or laptops without worrying about security;
- Lights for reading installed in the bed's headboards;
- LED lights in the rooms to indicate the way to the beds without disturbing others;
- LED lights inside the lockers;
- Rooms with private bathrooms;
- Concrete bunk-beds designed to provide more privacy and comfort;
- Extra long twin mattresses (2,03 m x 0,97 m) and 33 density;
- Sheets made of percale fabric with 180 threads and pillows provided for each type of guests;
- Kitchen for guest use (Complete with Brazilian cookbooks for lovers of gastronomy and typical Brazilian cuisine);
- Delicious breakfast completely free.
Knowing also that the common area is one of the most important facilities of the hostel for the socialization of guests, Viva Hostel offers:
- Lounge with sofas, tables, wi-fi and computers with free internet access;
- A separate room to watch Cable TV / movies or play video games;
- Bar equipped with a projector that can broadcast football games, video clips, shows or movies.
In addition to this, there's no need to be bored at Viva Hostel! Our staff is always available to inform you about the activities of the hostel, different tours to explore the city beyond the tourist spots and even tips to some places preferred by local and by ourselves.
All of this can be found in the most perfect location in São Paulo! Only 8 minutes walk from the metro station and bus terminal in Vila Madalena, giving guests access to all points of interest in the city. Also, Viva Hostel is located in a neighborhood famous for its array of bars, pubs, restaurants, markets, and also has banks and pharmacies.
Make a reservation and come to check out!
Viva Hostel has dorms of 4, 6 and 8 beds.
Already the private room accommodates up to four guests and arrangement of beds can be according to the need of reservation: 1 or 2 doubles / twins.
All rooms have:
- Concrete bunkbeds with reading light;
- XL twin mattresses;
- Private bathroom;
- Bed linen included;
- Individual lockers with power sockets.
The hostel's location was carefully chosen to be close to public transport, restaurants, drugstores, supermarkets, bars, bookstores, bakeries, mail and others.
So we settled in Vila Madalena, also known as Vila Madá: famous neighborhood for its artistic, gastronomic and bohemian atmosphere.
We are just:
- 7 minutes walk from the subway station and bus terminal in Vila Madalena;
- 15 minutes walk from the center of Vila Madalena (bars, restaurants, thrift stores, craft stores, etc..);
- 20 minutes walk from Praça Por-do-Sol;
- 25 minute walk from the Praça Benedito Calixto Antique Fair (Saturdays);
- 3 metro stations from Paulista Avenue (considered the new Sao Paulo downtown).
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.