- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bar APM-96
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Cots available
- Currency Exchange
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Express check-in / out
- Free Internet Access
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Mini Supermarket
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Not Included"
- Towels for hire
- Washing machine
Aurora Rio Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 13:30.
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival. Special events(Carnaval, New year's eve): 60 days prior check-in
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (+10% surcharge to international credit cards)
This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival during Carnaval and New year's eve
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Rio de Janeiro?
Standard 12 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 8 Bed Mixed Dorm
12 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 8 Bed Female Dorm
Standard Double Bed Private Ensuite
About Aurora Rio Hostel
Aurora Rio Hostel is the perfect place for your time in Rio de Janeiro!
In one of the most safe and bohemian neigborhood of Rio de Janeiro, Botafogo, Aurora Rio Hostel is located in the heart of the city. Our beautiful blue historical mansion is overlooked by the Christ redeemer statue. You will be only a few steps away from the best spots of the city and to the beach, bars, restaurants, subway and other public transportation.
- The best view for the Christ the Redeemer, from all the rooms.
- In Botafogo you will find everything you need, from Subway Station to supermarkets, ATMs, restaurants, bars, clubs, etc.
- Easy to find bus stops connecting all the major tourist attractions that Rio has to offer.
- 2 blocks from the ‘Cobalt Humaita’ - a large gastronomic center offering local traditional and international food.
- We are between the biggest urban forest in the world (Tijuca forest) and the best beaches of Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon).
It’s all about the Fun
- Free Caipirinhas on friday nights and Beerpong!
- Helpful and young staff will make sure you'll love Rio and give you excellent tips on the best parties and tours.
- An easygoing environment, here you will make friends.
- Big TV with cable, Netflix and video games.
Rooms and Facilities
- One 8-bed dorm for the ladies with private toilets and showers
- 12 and 14-bed mixed dorms with private toilets and showers
- Double Private Rooms
- Big individual lockers for your bagpack
- Air Conditioning
- Individual spot lights and pluggers
- Bed sheets included
- A big front yard to relax and socialize
- Delicious Breakfast included from 8h to 10h
- Well equipped guest kitchen
- Hot and Cold showers
- 24 hour reception
- Bar (open daily 24/7 with cheap drinks)
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Communal computers and Netflix
- You can pay for your stay in most Credit/Debit Cards
- Check in at 14h00 and check out at 11h00
Aurora Rio Hostel is the perfect place if you are travelling and wish to explore the “Wonderful City”.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.