- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bar APM-96
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Express check-in / out
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Shuttle Bus
- Swimming Pool
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wheelchair Friendly
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Foz do Iguacu?
Standard 8 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
Standard 8 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Deluxe Double Bed Private Ensuite
Superior 3 Bed Family Room Ensuite
Superior 3 Bed Family Room Ensuite
Superior 4 Bed Family Room Ensuite
Superior 5 Bed Family Room Ensuite
About Concept Design Hostel
The Concept Design Hostel is the only Hostel Design in Foz de Iguazu, Land of Waterfalls, introducing a new concept of Hostel. With its eco-sustainable architecture and modern decoration, offers greater comfort to the guests who come from all over the world.
Reception 24 hours, trilingual receptionists and Wi-Fi in all areas of the hostel. The common space used by all and provides an optimal sharing new experiences of harmony and friendship between our travelers trademark. It has cable TV and reading room, a gourmet kitchen available to guests, swimming pool and bar with typical Brazilian drinks and various parts of the world, theme parties around the pool with an extensive library of music that prepare our guests for the night life of the Triple Frontier.
Spacious, comfortable, well decorated and with high quality rooms. It has beds with foam mattresses and bedding culled typical four-star hotels, a differential between Foz do Iguacu Hostels, plus lamps and individual outlets at the head of the beds and lockers.
Using public transport, we are 25 minutes from the International Terminal and 15 minutes from Foz do Iguaçu Airport, 18 minutes from the Falls and just 10 minutes walk from the main bars and pubs of the city.
Sightseeing packages in the region are sold at the reception.
Arrivals & Departures
Check-in from 14:00 pm
New arrivals can check into their rooms from 14:00 pm. Guests may arrive earlier and leave their luggage at the hostel but access to rooms will not be granted until after 14:00 pm.
Check-out at 11:00 am
Departing guests must remove all their belongings from their room and check-out by 11:00 am. If you need to store your luggage on the day of your departure please arrange it with reception. If you check-out late, you will be asked to pay for an extra night, so make sure you are up ready in time.
GUARANTEE POLICY BOOKING AND CANCELLATION.
• A percentage of 30% of the full booking is charged to guarantee your reservation at the hostel and is non-refundable in case of cancellation or no show. Changing dates will only be accepted up to one week in advance of arrival date.
• Guests may make reservations in advance through hostel website, travel agents accommodation website, telephone and in person.
• When making reservations, guests will be required to provide identification, but not limited to their name, address, contact telephone number, nationality, email address and credit card details.
CHILDREN & EXTRA BEDS
• Guests who wish to bring their children (8 years of age and older) must book private room.
• Our hostel does not offer extra beds in any of the apartments.
PETS & OTHER
• No pets, please. We are afraid it is not allowed to bring your pets. Of course this does not apply to guide dogs: they can be brought in.
• TV cable available in reception and bar.
• Desktop with internet access available in the TV room.
• Wi-Fi available in all areas of the hostel, free of charge.
• We don’t have covered parking. There are 2 private spaces in the front of the hostel.
• The comfort, safety and security of our guests is of paramount importance to us, because of this we have system security cameras and professional 24-hour monitoring.
• We have a designated smoking area in hostel for guests who wish to smoke. Smoking is not permitted anywhere else in the hostel building.
Concept Design Hostel has four dorm types available - Private, Group Room, Female 6 beds, Mix dorm 8 beds and can sleep a total of 44 guests.
Private room come with a double bed and clothe hangers.
Group Room come with a double bed and three single beds and clothe hangers.
Female dorm with 6 beds in bunk beds style.
Mix dorm with 8 beds in bunk beds style.
Bed sheets and linen are provided, and we have toiletries for sell at our 24h reception.
All rooms come with air conditioning units, reading lights and bathroom inside, also 24h hot showers.
Female dorm and Mix dorm are equipped with security lockers.
The place chosen for this venture is very privileged in every way. Concept is only 100 meters away of Cataratas Avenue and the tourist corridor that takes tourists to the Iguassu Falls and to the hydroelectric power plant, Itaipu, passing through the city center, where is the hotspot of bars and restaurants. The Vila Yolanda neighborhood (where is located) has a good supply of snack bars, cafes, supermarkets, bakeries, pharmacies and other basic supplies for tourists.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.