- Free Wi-Fi
- Bar APM-96
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Wheelchair Friendly
* Reception/check in hours: 9-11am and 4-8pm. Reception and check-in close at 8pm. NO 24 HOUR RECEPTION! The staff goes home at 8pm.
* All changes (including possible cancellations) to this booking must be made in writing directly to our hostel.
* We do not accept online group bookings. Online bookings for more than 6 people will be cancelled, also if made in more than one booking or in more than one name. No deposit will be refunded in this case.
* Guests must be 18 years old or older to book at our hostel; to stay they must be 18 years old or older, or be accompanied by someone who is 18 years old or older.
* Every guest will need a valid passport or identity card, to be shown at check in. This is a local requirement.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Leuven?
6 Bed Mixed Dorm
7 Bed Mixed Dorm
About Leuven City Hostel
Welcome to Leuven! Leuven City Hostel is a brand new, independent backpackers hostel smack in the centre of Leuven. We offer private rooms and shared accommodation, in a fully renovated town house dating back to 1845! Showers, kitchen, rooms are all brand new and of a high standard.
A fully equipped self catering kitchen is available; FREE internet (WIFI and via our computer); FREE coffee and tea all day! And there's a comfy lounge with fire place and small bar. No curfew, no lockout, but limited reception hours (9-11am and 4-8pm).
The city of Leuven, home to the Stella Artois brewery, is a medieval but lively art city, best known for its university and its large population of students. There's over 200 pubs (and 'the longest bar of Europe', the central square), but also the medieval beguinage, the gothic city hall, many festivals and activities,...
The rates displayed here are what you'll pay upon arrival. There are no hidden charges; we will not require you to join any association to stay with us.
PLEASE NOTE CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIMES. NO 24 hour reception.
Reception/check in hours: 9-11am and 4-8pm. Contact us via mail at least 24h before your arrival if you are arriving 8-11pm for further information on how to access the building.
We accept online bookings for groups up to 6 people (also if made in more than one reservation).
Our hostel offers both private rooms and small dormitories.
Most of our private rooms have a double and a single bed. They can be used as double or twin rooms. They can also be used as triple room at an extra cost (please contact us for details).
Our dormitories have bunk beds and sleep 4, 6 or 7 people.
All bed linen is included. Please bring your own towel (if you've forgotten yours we'll lend you one free of charge). Hot showers available all the time. Free wifi.
Leuven is a dynamic and thriving city of about 95,000 inhabitants in Flemish Brabant, Belgium. It's a true university town in which the town is more alive during the academic year (end of September till June), although there are a lot of events in Summer. The university, with about 35,000 students every year, is the oldest Catholic University in the world, founded in 1425. The historic centre is one of the most beautiful in Belgium.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.