- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bar APM-96
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Card Phones
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Not Included"
- Towels for hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing machine
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
• Check-In: 2:00 pm
• Check-Out: 10:00 am
• Late Check-Out: 2:00 pm
• Late Check-Out Fees: 100%
Special Check-In Instructions
For check-ins after reception working hours, please contact our Night Manager, by the time you arrive at our property, on (02) 9977 3411
We always do our best to accommodate our guests before check-in time. However, if the room is not ready, we have a luggage room in which you can store your belongings for free.
Special Late Check-Out Instructions
Late check-out is subject to availability and may result in an additional fee of 100%. To make arrangements for late check-out, please contact Stoke Beach House ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation or visit reception during open hours.
• 48 hours (two days) Cancellation Policy applies to all bookings.
• The first night will be charged for any cancellations made within this period
• You are welcome to cancel any reservation provided it is 48 hours (two days) before your check-in date.
Variations To The Cancellation Policy
• Peak Season: We have a 100% non-refundable policy for all bookings across the peak season.
• Peak Season falls between December 27th – January 3rd every year.
• All reservations for the peak season must be fully prepaid and are non-refundable.
• Bookings are non-transferable.
Stoke Beach House is a smoke free property. Smoking is not allowed at any time inside the property.
While we love animals and kelpie cuddles, in particular, pet slumber parties are not allowed.
Children & Extra Beds
• All guests must be over the age of 18 years, a hold a valid photo ID document will be requested upon check-in (such as a valid driver’s license, proof of age card or passport).
• Cots (infant beds), rollaway and extra beds are not available.
Stoke Beach House is a safe and secure building; all rooms and access to the property are made through security key cards. All guests are required to place a security deposit of AUD $30 per room. Upon returning the key and bedding at the end of your stay, the security deposit will be refunded in full. For any lost key cards there will be a charge of $5.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Check-In: You must be over the age of 18 years and hold a valid photo ID document will be requested upon check-in (such as a valid driver's licence, proof of age card or passport)
• Check-Out: Is between 9 am - 10 am. Penalties apply if you stay past this time
• Extensions: Looking to extending your stay? Let reception know at the LATEST the night before the check-out date. We will do our best to extend your stay subject to the required availability
• Group Bookings: More than 6 people must call reception between 9 am - 7 pm daily to check room availability and policies.
• Parking: Must be booked with Reception (9 am - 7 pm daily), fees apply, and spaces are limited.
• Smoking: Stoke beach House is a smoke-free property.
• Suggestion: We suggest anyone 40+ years old book, one of our twin or king rooms.
A refundable comprehensive deposit MUST be paid at check-in and when checking out the following conditions must apply:
1. Room key card must be returned. Lost or broken key cards will be charged AUD $5.
2. Guests must pay a security deposit of AUD $30 for linen. Issued linen must be returned at check-out.
3. No sleeping bags are to be used in the rooms.
4. Please be considerate to other guests and contain your belongings in the storage provided only.
5. Late room charges/rent payments will be charged to your credit card unless alternative arrangements have pre-organised with reception.
6. Early cancellation of in-house guest reservations must be made 48 hours (two days) prior to your new departure date or two night’s room penalty rate will be charged.
7. If you are locked out of your room after reception hours, there is a Night Manager fee of AUD $10 for recurrent situations.
8. If you lose your key, it will only cost you AUD $5 for a new one.
9. If you don’t hand in your linen at the end of your stay, it will cost you your full $30 security deposit.
10. If you are responsible for setting off the fire alarm, you will be charged $2,200 fee!!!
11. If you damage any part of the Stoke Beach House property or items provided to you by Stoke Beach House, you will be charged the full costs incurred to fix the damage caused.
12. Any member of Stoke Beach House may ask you to leave the property at any time for any reason however in particular for any of these reasons: illegal drugs; fighting; property damage; smoking inside of the room; breaking into the kitchen, courtyard or other people's rooms. You will not receive any refund from your booking payment or key deposit.
We accept all MasterCard and Visa Credit Cards.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Sydney?
Map and Directions
Just catch the train straight from the airport to Circular Quay and then the ferry from Circular Quay to Manly Wharf. Manly Backpackers is only 500m walk from Manly Wharf. From the ferry walk straight up the road in front of you (Belgrave st.) which runs into Pittwater Road, to the second set of traffic lights. We’re just there on the right, opposite the tennis courts.
Drive down Sydney Rd into Manly. When you get to the T-intersection, Belgrave St. at the bottom of the hill with the big oval on your left, turn left till the first set of traffic lights. We’re just there on your right hand side, opposite the tennis courts.