- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Bar APM-96
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Iron / Ironing Board"
- Jobs Board
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Towels Not Included"
- Towels for hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing machine
Reception : Open 8am to 8pm everyday
Lunch : 1pm to 2pm
Check out : 10am Mon-Fri. 11am Weekends and Public Holidays
Check In : 2pm to 11.30pm
Please extend at least 1 day prior to your check out date.
Call if reception is closed or unattended.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
In order to make your stay a fine, safe and memorable one, these are the rules:
- Pay your rent in advance at all times.
- Keep clean and tidy in your room, kitchen and all common areas. Room cleaning and making beds will be done during checking out and checking in times.
- Stealing is an Australian Criminal Offence.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING of any substance nor Prohibited Drugs within all areas of the premises.
- Designated smoking area is on the Roof Terrace.
- Tampering with and/or damaging any part of the premises including signs is prohibited.
- Setting off the Fire Alarm falsely will incur a fine in excess of $2000 with your name written on the bill.
- All online bookings must be paid in full.
- Absolutely no refunds.
- Online booking while staying here is not permitted.
- Keep clean and Label your bags in the common fridges. Remove them when checking out.
- Visitors are not allowed in the rooms. You may bring a visitor to the roof terrace from 10 am to 10 pm. You must accompany your Visitor at all times and they must leave at the direction of the Management.
- Avoid confrontation with others. Direct your complain to management to obtain satisfactory result. Aggressive behaviour will NOT be tolerated.
- Outside alcohol is prohibited to bring onto the premises. This is the alcohol licensing requirement. You can purchase your beverages from the bar downstairs. Use the pub and all its facilities. Some great discounts are available for you.
- Obey the directions given to you by the management of all businesses within these premises. We take complains from other staff within these premises very seriously and act upon it immediately.
- We love and respect our neighbours. Keep clean and quiet around the outside of these premises and do not throw any object out of the building and no sitting on the roof terrace edges.
- Only one person per single bed.
Should you disobey these rules you will be evicted immediately without refund and you may be criminally charged depending on the nature of your offence. While we strive to provide the best hospitality and facilities for you Management reserve the right to enter any room and evict any guest with or without reason at any time.
We thank you for staying with us and we hope that you are having a great time.
Clover Backpackers Management
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Sydney?
4 Bed Mixed Dorm
4 Bed Female Dorm
6 Bed Mixed Dorm
2 Bed Mixed Dorm
12 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
2 Bed Female Dorm
About Clover Backpackers
Clover Backpackers is under new management and ownership our backpacker is located in trendy Paddington. The property also features a shared kitchen, TV and Dining Area.
All rooms have city views serviced daily with fresh linen provided when guests check in. Guests can choose between dormitory rooms or private rooms, all of which have shared bathroom facilities and we are most popular with great views is our Roof Terrace where you can enjoy the evenings and get to know others. We offer guests free WiFi, a communal TV lounge and a roof terrace where you can relax.
Sydney is 0.9 mi from both Kings Cross Station and Central Station. Centennial Park is a 10-minute drive, and the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Museum and Bondi Beach are a 15-minute drive away direct by buses or walk to the city centre in 15 minutes.
Reception : Open 8am to 8pm everyday, Lunch : 1pm to 2pm, Check out : 10am Mon-Fri. 11am Weekends and Public Holidays, Check In : 2pm to 11.30pm, Please extend at least 1 day prior to your check out date, Call if reception is closed or unattended, Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay, Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards, Taxes included, Breakfast included, No curfew, We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age, Non smoking.
We offer a variety of dorms and private rooms for your convenience.
Clover Backpackers Sydney is 0.9 mi from both Kings Cross Station and Central Station. Centennial Park is a 10-minute drive, and the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Museum and Bondi Beach are a 15-minute drive away direct by buses or walk to the city centre in 15 minutes.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.