- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Express check-in / out
- Free Internet Access
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Washing machine
Terms and Conditions for the Lodge
Things to Note
Reception hours: There is no reception; the lodge manager will be in contact to organise check in, and available by phone for any questions.
Check in/Check Out: You have to talk to the lodge manager to organise a time. Check in after 9am and before 6pm. Check out at any time.
Age Restrictions: The hostel is for people with a foreign passport; aged 18-35 only.
Deposit: A damage/cleaning deposit of $100 will be collected when you arrive. This will be returned at the end of your stay once you have washed your bedsheets and cleaned your areas.
If you lose the room key you can make a copy at Bunnings or $25 will be deducted from your deposit
- If you are staying more than two weeks, you must give 1 week notice of your leaving date.
- No smoking inside the lodge or bedrooms; outside only
- A photo of your passport or driver license is required
- Keep common areas tidy
- Respect the other people staying in the hostel
- You must clean your room weekly
- Wash the dishes after your meals and leave the kitchen clean. If you don't wash your dishes, don't cook!
- No noise after 10 pm as some people will have work or study the day after.
- No parties inside the lodge
- There is no contract
- All bills and internet are included
- There are cameras in the common areas, the footage is not normally looked at, but can be if there are any problems
- There are a few cleaning supervisors that clean the common areas. Common areas are cleaned a few times per day and the rooms weekly.
- There are no car parking space in the Lodge and no-one can park cars or vans in the backyard. ---
- Bicycle/motorbike parking is available
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Perth?
Map and Directions
Search 21 Palmerston Street, Northbridge in Google Maps and you will find the best way by car, walk, bike and public transport!
You can catch a train to Perth station and then take the Free Blue CAT bus to Aberdeen St Francis St Blue Cat 9. From there its just a 2 minute walk to the hostel! (Turn right up Palmerston Street)