- Free Wi-Fi
- Late Check-out
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Express check-in / out
- Free Internet Access
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Washing machine
Terms and Conditions for the Lodge
Things to Note
Reception hours: There is no reception; the lodge manager will be in contact to organise check in, and available by phone for any questions.
Check in/Check Out: You have to talk to the lodge manager to organise a time. Check in after 9am and before 6pm. Check out at any time.
Age Restrictions: The hostel is for people with a foreign passport; aged 18-35 only.
Deposit: A damage/cleaning deposit of $100 will be collected when you arrive. This will be returned at the end of your stay once you have washed your bedsheets and cleaned your areas.
If you lose the room key you can make a copy at Bunnings or $25 will be deducted from your deposit
- If you are staying more than two weeks, you must give 1 week notice of your leaving date.
- No smoking inside the lodge or bedrooms; outside only
- A photo of your passport or driver license is required
- Keep common areas tidy
- Respect the other people staying in the hostel
- You must clean your room weekly
- Wash the dishes after your meals and leave the kitchen clean. If you don't wash your dishes, don't cook!
- No noise after 10 pm as some people will have work or study the day after.
- No parties inside the lodge
- There is no contract
- All bills and internet are included
- There are cameras in the common areas, the footage is not normally looked at, but can be if there are any problems
- There are a few cleaning supervisors that clean the common areas. Common areas are cleaned a few times per day and the rooms weekly.
- There are no car parking space in the Lodge and no-one can park cars or vans in the backyard. ---
- Bicycle/motorbike parking is available
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Perth?
Standard 4 Bed Female Dorm
Standard 4 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 2 Bed Female Dorm
Basic 2 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
About myOZexp Palmerston Lodge
More fun than a share house, cheaper than a hostel! myOZexp Lodge is a small, friendly, heritage-listed lodge with people from all over the world aged from 18-35. We're located in Northbridge, which is a great zone close to the city with an entertainment precinct and free buses.
Perfect for backpackers, international student and working holiday makers! Most of our visitors stay longer than the average backpacker, with many staying a month or more. Many come for a few days and then decide to extend longer as they find their second family at the lodge.
We're a chilled out, comfortable place with newly renovated common areas and bathroom and a friendly family-like atmosphere. Cheaper rates with longer stays.
4-bed dorms (mixed, male-only female-only), 2 bed dorms and double rooms available.
The fun stuff:
- Weekend excursions;
- Meet travellers from all over the world
- Movie nights, BBQ nights, Pub crawl nights
Save some money:
- Free bus to city centre
- Long term rates
- Free WiFi
- Only $2.0 for washing machine
4 Bed Female Dorm
4 Bed Male Dorm6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Built in the 1890s, these heritage 3 homes are a beautiful feature of the streetscape. With its ornate features and outstanding views of the city.
The location is great and the lodge is in the heart of Perth. With Russell Park only a few meters away and Hyde Park a few hundred meters away, you will enjoy the proximity of our place as it is close enough to walk into the city and far enough not to hear the hustle and bustle.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.