- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Fridge Freezer"
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Shuttle Bus
- Towels Included
- Towels for hire
- Washing machine
Terms and Conditions Pod Inn capsule accommodation extends the warmest welcome to all of you who are staying with us.All guests have agreed to accept the following Terms and Conditions by making a reservation at Pod Inn capsule accommodation.
1. Reception Hours Monday – Friday 8:00am-4:30pm Saturday and public holiday 9:00am-3:00pmSunday 11:30am-3:00pm**All guest anticipated arrival outside the reception hours must contact via email during reception hours at least 3 days before arrival.
2. Registration and Identification - All guests are required to present a valid ID(Passport, Driving license, other form official photographic ID) upon arrival. Detailsshould match the booking confirmation. The manager has the right to refuse any entryif identification is inadequate.
3. Payments –Total invoice amount in Australian dollars will be charged at the time bookings made. We accept cash, MasterCard and Visa. Surcharge applies on credit card. VISA/ MASTER have a 1.5% surcharge; AMEX/ DINERS have a 3% surcharge.
4. Pre-authorisation– A pre-authorisation fee will be required from guests upon check in. Guests are required to present a valid MasterCard of Visa card for the pre-authorisation fee. The pre-authorisation fee will validate the presented card and act as a bond. The fee will be set aside by the card issuer, and wil lbe released up to 5 business days, depending on the issuer. Pre-authorisation will affect your available funds balance on your card. If you do not have a credit card, or insufficient fund in your credit card, you will be required aCash Bond.
5. Pre-authorisationfee – Pre-authorisation fee is used to cover (but not limited to) lostkey/s, breakages, damages, smoking in the room, bringing pets, excessivecleaning. It also helps to protect the cardholder and Pod Inn capsulea ccommodation from possible fraud. Th ebond in the form of cash or credit card will be forfeited and deducted to coverany incidentals that were caused by you. If any damages/ incidents/ monetary loss exceed the bond collected, you agreed to indemnify us for the costs of repair.
6. Booking– All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18. Any verbal quote given is an estimate only of the price. Quotes and reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking. A confirmation email will be forwarded to your nominated email once the booking process is complete.
7. Check inland Check Out – Check in time is after 2:00pm. Check out time is before10:00am. If you wish to have early check in or late check out, they may be vailable but not guaranteed. Please speak to our receptionist on duty. Anylate check out without acknowledging our staff will attract a late check-outfee.
8. Strictly NO Smoking – Smoking is strictly prohibited in the building and in thebuilding compound. No smoking is allowed within three metres of entrance and exit of the property. Smoking in the property will damage the ambiance of the room. Some guests might suffer and asthmatic reaction to the smell stained on the furniture and air conditioning unit. Cleaners will require a substantial time to neutralise the air. The cleaning fee will be deducted from your bond.
9. Inappropriate Behaviours – For the interest of the public safety and pleasant stays ofall our guests, all guests shall comply with all reasonable requests,instructions or demands made by the management. We will enforce a Zero tolerance on Guests behaving inappropriately on our establishment, including(but not limited to) drug / alcohol intoxication in the premises, swearing,screaming, loud music after 10:00pm, inflicting pain on others, verbal/physical abuse, and threats to Staff, disrupting other guests peace andquietness and all other offensive activities. Pod Inn staff will exercise itsright to warn, and in extreme cases, with no warning, contact the Police on“000” for immediate eviction. No refund and no forfeiture of Bond.
10. Travel Insurance – We do everything possible to ensure security levels are maintained, and we ask our guests do so too. Pod Inn capsule accommodation takes no responsibility for any personal possessions that are lost, stolen ormisplaced whilst on the premises. We recommend our guests to obtain appropriate travel insurance while travelling. Pod Inn will not be liable for any accident, injury, delay,property damage or personal loss to you or those travelling with you.
11. Cancellation– Cancellation up to 7 days of your arrival date will be fully refunded. No fee will be charged if modification is made up to 3 days of your arrival date.Any changes or modification later, or no show, you will be charged accordingly.
12. Complaint– Should you have any complaint, please submit it in written query directly.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Launceston?
About Pod Inn
Pod Inn is the first capsule accommodation in Tasmania. Pod Inn has a mission that is to achieve hotel standard service while maintaining affordable prices.
The common area has plenty of power sockets for your electronics. Plenty of seating available in the area, whether you like a hard stool or a soft sofa. A kitchenette next to the common area where you can make yourself a cuppa.
Each male and female toilet has its own shower and toilet cubicles. We also provide powder room for ladies to get themselves ready for the adventure of the day. Laundry is also made available to our guests.
Your sleep is our first priority. Each of the Capsule beds of your choice has their own privacy blind or door. We provide comfortable mattress, pillow, and good quality quilt for you during your stay. Each of Capsule bed is fitted with hotel room essentials such as, reading lights, mirror, wall lights, USB charging ports and fan ventilation
Reception Hours Monday – Friday 8:00am-4:30pm Saturday and public holiday 9:00am-3:00pmSunday 11:30am-3:00pm**All guest anticipated arrival outside the reception hours must o your
Pod Inn is located in the heart of Launceston. Its prime location has made some of the best attractions walkable for you. Food court is 1 min walk from us. You can find different delicacy from the Asian country to Western country there. The cinema is next to the food and drinks. The shopping Mall is 250m away from us. Pod Inn is only a few mins walking distances away from major tourist attractions such as Cataract Gorge, Penny Royal Adventures, Royal Park, QVMAG Art Gallery and seaport.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.