Fancy winning FREE accommodation for you and a friend in San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego? PLUS $300 for your travel expenses and some free city tours? A prize worth over $1000!
How to enter
All you have to do is watch the following videos and tell us…
1. How much are tacos on Tuesdays at USA Hostels San Diego?
2. What is the theatre capacity at USA Hostels San Francisco?
3. What is included in the free breakfast at USA Hostels Hollywood?
Email email@example.com with ‘USA road trips’ in the subject line. Include all three answers and your full name.
Two people in a dorm room at:
- USA Hostels San Diego x 3 nights
- USA Hostels Hollywood x 3 nights
- USA Hostels San Francisco x 3 nights
The accommodation does not have to be taken consecutively.
2 x San Diego to Tijuana Tour
2 x Hollywood Sign Hike Tour
2 x Dylan’s Famous Driving Tour
$300 towards gas or food
With accommodation, travel expenses and tours covered, all that’s left for you to do is to plan your route. Our recent blog posts on road tripping from San Diego to LA and LA to San Francisco reveal all the great beaches, parks, shopping, hikes and whale watching along the Pacific Coast Highway.
- 10th June 2011, 17:00 PDT
Terms and conditions
- This Competition is open to anyone aged 18 and over
- This Competition is not open to employees of HB, their family members, HB’s agents, or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- The competition will run from Friday 20th of May 10:00 PDT until 10th June 2011, 17:00 PDT
- Participants enter the competition by emailing the 3 correct answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will not be accepted. By entering the competition the participant agrees to participate in such promotional activity, including automatic subscription to our newsletter.
- No responsibility is taken for entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- Each participant will be required to provide full name.
- The winner will be the person who answers the 3 questions correctly. If there are multiple winners, one winning participant will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be contacted by email and announced via Facebook on Wednesday 15th of June at 9:00 PDT
- No cash or other alternative is available to the accommodation and tour prizes.
- $300(USD) will be transferred to the winner’s bank account for travel expenses and the winner will be required to provide full bank details in order to receive this.
- The prize must be taken by the prize winner and may not be transferred to or taken by any third party.
- If HostelBookers cannot contact the winner within 14 days of the prize draw, HostelBookers reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner.
- Accommodation stays must be completed by 31st December, 2011. All bookings are subject to availability. Bookings must be made at least 3 days in advance of arrival.
- In the event of a cancellation, the hostel will need to be notified by 18:00 PDT at least 24 hrs prior to arrival. Late cancellations or no show are subject to one night’s charge.
- A credit card will be required to secure the accommodation.
- A $10 per person refundable security deposit is taken at check-in.
- Participants are recommended to check the up to date position on visa, passport and health requirements, with the Supplier(s) concerned, Passport Office, appropriate embassy or consulate or your doctor as applicable in good time before departure.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and those imposed by the tour and accommodation suppliers.
- HostelBookers act as a booking agent on behalf of our Supplier(s). We do not operate any of the services ourselves. For all bookings your contract will be with the Supplier(s) concerned. The suppliers booking conditions will apply to your contract and details can be obtained on request.
- HostelBookers reserve the right to refuse entry to participants.