Want to win a cool £200 booking for your next stay with HostelBookers?
‘Course you do!
All you have to do is take a picture of your breakfast…
How it works
We’v shown you our list of the world’s 30 best breakfasts – now show us yours on Twitter or Instagram. Just post a picture of your breakfast using the hashtag #LoveBreakfast and follow @HostelBookers.
The competition closes on 23rd July.
We’ll announce a winner here as soon as they claim their prize (we’ll message you via Twitter or Instagram if you win).
Ts & Cs
- This Competition is open to anyone aged 18 and over
- This Competition is not open to employees of HostelBookers their family members, HostelBookers’ agents, or anyone professionally connected with the competition
- The competition will run from 09.00 GMT16th July 2014 until 23:59 GMT 23rd July 2014
- Participants enter the competition by submitting a picture of a breakfast on Instagram or Twitter adding the tag #LoveBreakfast and following @HostelBookers
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will not be accepted.
- No responsibility is taken for entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The prize is one free stay at any HostelBookers property up to the value of £200.
- A draw will be used to choose the winner at random on 24th July 2014.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the prize draw on Instagram or Twitter and announced on HostelBookers blog once the prize has been claimed.
- The winner will be required to provide full name.
- No cash or other alternative is available to the prizes.
- The prize must be taken by the prize winner and may not be transferred to or taken by any third party.
- If HostelBookers cannot contact the winner within fourteen days of the prize draw HostelBookers reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner.
- Accommodation stays must be booked no later than 31th December 2014 and must be completed no later than 31st July 2015.
- HostelBookers act as a booking agent on behalf of our Supplier(s). We do not operate any of the services ourselves. For all bookings your contract will be with the Supplier(s) concerned. The suppliers booking conditions will apply to your contract and details can be obtained on request.
- HostelBookers reserve the right to refuse entry to participants.
- HostelBookers is a registered company in England. The laws of England shall apply to all matters arising from or relating to this competition.
- You must not upload photographs that contain objectionable content, including but not limited to nudity, violence and other offensive, illegal or inappropriate images.
- You must hold the copyright of the photograph or image that you are uploading. Images that are considered to infringe the copyright or trademarks of other individuals, organisations or companies will not be permitted.
- You warrant that you have permission from all persons appearing in your photograph for you to make this contribution and grant rights described herein.
- By uploading a photograph, (a) you grant HostelBookers.com Ltd a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, display, reproduce, modify, publish, transmit and distribute the photograph and any material included in such photograph; and (b) you agree that the photograph can be displayed on all HostelBookers.com Ltd websites, whether now known or hereinafter devised, including without limitation on the internet, mobile platforms and/or devices, and in the advertising, publicity promotion thereof; and (c) you agree to indemnify HostelBookers.com Ltd and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees and them harmless from any and all claims and expense, including legal fees, arising from the photo and/or your failure to comply with these rules.
- HostelBookers.com Ltd does not claim any ownership rights in the images, photographs, text, tips, work of authorship or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you upload on or through the HostelBookers.com Ltd Services.
- You also understand and agree that nothing in this agreement obligates HostelBookers.com Ltd to display or use your photograph(s), image(s), text, tip(s) or any other materials .
- HostelBookers.com Ltd assumes no responsibility for monitoring the #LoveBreakfast campaign for inappropriate content or conduct. If at any time HostelBookers.com Ltd, in its sole discretion, to monitor the #LoveBreakfast campaign, Hostelbookers.com Ltd nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the person submitting any such content.
- HostelBookers.com Ltd reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter these terms at any time for any reason without prior notice, or to terminate the Photograph Upload Service for any reason at any time without prior notice, whether removed from the entire website or removed from individuals.
- Normal HostelBookers.com Ltd terms and conditions apply.