Summer is for cruising your way around the beautiful landscapes of Europe, taking in the sunlit scenery from the comfort of your train seat and deciding where to go next with your best mate in tow and a free train pass in your pocket.
We’ve got 10 pairs of 10-day European rail passes* to give away, worth £400 each.
All you have to do is answer the daily question on the HostelBookers Facebook page and your summer 2012 could be the best yet, so ENTER NOW!
You’ll be in second class with all the other chilled out backpackers so you’re sure to meet some fun people along the way and you can choose your route to take in any of the 30 Best Train Stations in the World – or you could discover your own…
*Winners from Europe will win InterRail Global passes – for use on 10 days within 22 days – and winners from the rest of the world will win Eurail Global passes, for use on 10 days within 2 months.
- Go to the HostelBookers Facebook page.
- ‘Like’ us.
- On the left, click on the ‘European Rail Passes’ tab and answer the question of the day, every day for 10 days.
- A new question will be posted daily at midnight 00:00 GMT up to and including 18th May.
- Correct entries go in to a prize draw to win the 10 day European rail passes.
- Winners will be notified by email and announced on the blog once they claim their prize.
- Answers will be posted on our Facebook wall and on the blog.
For more information and terms and conditions click here.
Answers and winners
Wednesday 9th: Fernando Guillermo Lopez Hagelsieb from Mexico
Thursday 10th: Katalin Nagy from England
Friday 11th: Candy Wong from England
Saturday 12th: Sarah Weiner from Germany
Sunday 13th: Luís Mota from Portugal
Monday 14th: Tina Milner from England
Tuesday 15th: Guillaume Burgy from France
Wednesday 16th: Angelo Gallo from Italy
Thursday 17th: Cornelis Ketelaars from Netherlands
Friday 18th: Kristen Bubb from Australia
We will begin announcing the answers and the winners to the questions on 10 May right here on the blog. Please note, we will only announce the winners once they have claimed their prize in accordance with the competition terms and conditions.