This competition is now closed. Congratulations to our winner, Michelle Puyo.
Want to win a trip to Paris?
We’ve teamed up with uber new hostel St. Christopher’s Gare du Nord to give away a two-night stay for two, plus return flights.
To enter, all you need to do is help us build the ultimate Paris board on Pinterest. So get your favourite Paris pin at the ready (a sunset at the Seine? Ladurée macarons? A man with a lovely moustache?) and read on…
How to enter
Please follow the instructions below carefully. DO NOT POST A COMMENT TO ENTER ON THIS BLOG, IT WILL NOT BE COUNTED. YOU CAN ONLY ENTER ON PINTEREST.
- Follow HostelBookers on Pinterest
- Go to our I <3 Paris Pinterest board and post a comment with your Pinterest URL under one of the three pins that say “Win a Trip to Paris” – click on the pins below to go straight there and leave a comment:
- We will send you an invite to join the board
- Accept, and post your favourite Paris pin on the board – the more quirky and unique, the better.
- You’ve entered!
One lucky winner and a friend will receive an all-expenses paid trip to Paris including return flights (to the value of €500), a two-night stay at St. Christopher’s Gare du Nord (private twin or double) and a €500 tab at on-site bar and restaurant Belushi’s.
St. Christopher’s would love to welcome you for their grand opening party on September 12th 2013, but if you can’t make that you can stay any time up to December 30th 2013.
The new hostel is 100m from Gare du Nord station, making it perfect for those travelling in to Paris by Eurostar or train…
Belishi’s Bar is the social heart of the hostel, where you can hang out with friends old and new.
Serving everything from breakfast pastries to late-night cocktails, you can go here for a delicious meal on a budget or to get ready to party with your new buddies.
Travellers can choose from modern 4-10 bed dorms (male, female or mixed) or go for a private twin or double.
Terms and Conditions
1. This Competition is open to participants aged 18 and over – photo id will be required to access the bar tab.
2. This Competition is not open to employees of HostelBookers and St Christopher’s, their agents, or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
3. Participants enter the competition by adding a Paris pin onto the HostelBookers I 4. No responsibility is taken for entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
5. The competition will run from 31st July 2013 and will close at 14th August 2013.
6. The prize is a 2 day trip for two to Paris including a 2 night stay in a private dorm at St Christopher’s – Gare du Nor, a €500 tab at on-site bar and restaurant Belushi’s and €500 towards flights for the grand opening on 12th September 2013. St Christopher’s Inn management retain the right to refuse service.
7. If the winner is unable to make the opening party, then all stays are subject to availability and must be taken by December 30th 2013.
8. The prize must be taken by the prize winner and may not be transferred to or taken by any third party.
9. The winner will be selected by August 15th 2013 and notified by email.
10. If HostelBookers cannot contact the winner within fourteen days of the prize draw, HostelBookers reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner.
11. Normal HostelBookers terms and conditions apply.
13. HostelBookers act as a booking agent on behalf of our Supplier(s). We do not operate any of the services ourselves. For all bookings your contract will be with the Supplier(s) concerned. The suppliers booking conditions will apply to your contract and details can be obtained on request.
14. You are strongly recommended to take out personal travel insurance for all members of your party. Some suppliers require that you do so. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for your particular needs. Please read your policy details on receipt and take them with you on holiday.
15. Users are recommended to check the up to date position on visa, passport and health requirements, with the Supplier(s) concerned, Passport Office, appropriate embassy or consulate or your doctor as applicable in good time before departure