Update: The competition is now over. The winner is Laura Cormier – congratulations!
Fancy winning a free two night stay anywhere in the world, courtesy of HostelBookers?
Fill out our five-minute survey on holiday beauty habits and you could win a two-night stay in any HostelBookers accommodation, for free!
We will select and contact a winner on Friday, May 24th 2013.
The winner will be announced on our Facebook page once the prize has been claimed. Like our page to get updated first.
Terms and Conditions
- This Competition is open to participants aged 18 and over.
- This Competition is not open to employees of HostelBookers, their family members, HostelBookers’ agents, or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- Participants enter the competition by completing a review of the property that they stayed at within 30 days of departure.
- No responsibility is taken for entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The competition will run from 09:00 GMT 13th May 2013 and will close at 12:00 GMT on 24th May 2013.
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will be added into the following months draw.
- The prize is a two night stay for two people at any property on the HostelBookers website, up to the value of EUR 150. All accommodation stays are subject to availability and must be taken within one year of the winner being notified of the prize.
- The prize must be taken by the prize winner and may not be transferred to or taken by any third party.
- The winner(s) will be drawn at random on 24th May 2013.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the prize draw by email.
- If HostelBookers cannot contact the winner within fourteen days of the prize draw HostelBookers reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner.
- Once the prize has been claimed the winner will be announced via our blog and Facebook.
- HostelBookers act as agent in respect of all bookings we take or make on your behalf.
- For all bookings your contract will be with the supplier of the accommodation or other service specified.
- Normal HostelBookers terms and conditions of sale apply.