Enter our Valentine’s Day competition and you could win a romantic hotel stay with your loved one!
In the game, place the movie couple from classic love films on the correct destination. Then fill in the fields with your name and email address and you could be cuddling up in style with your sweatheart at one of our romantic hotels.
Check out the 35 of the Most Romantic Hotels in the World for some inspiration.
Terms and Conditions
- This Competition is open to anyone aged 18 and over.
- This Competition is not open to employees of HostelBookers, their family members, HostelBookers’ agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- The competition will run from 09.00 GMT 1st February 2013 until 23.59 GMT 13th February 2013.
- Participants enter the competition by submitting the correct answer, their full name and email address in the form provided on HostelBookers’ Facebook page.
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will not be accepted. By entering the competition the participant agrees to participate in such promotional activity, including automatic subscription to our newsletter.
- No responsibility is taken for entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- A draw will be used to choose the winner at random.
- The winner will be notified via email on the 14th February 2013 and announced on HostelBookers’ social media channels once the prize has been claimed.
- The winner will be required to provide an email address.
- No cash or other alternative is available to the accommodation prizes.
- The prize must be taken by the prize winner and may not be transferred to or taken by any third party.
- If HostelBookers cannot contact the winner within fourteen days of the prize draw, HostelBookers reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner.
- Accommodation stays must be up to a maximum value of £300, must be booked by 31st October 2013 and must be completed by 31st December 2013. All accommodation stays are subject to availability.
- Participants are recommended to check the up to date position on visa, passport and health requirements, with the Supplier(s) concerned, Passport Office, appropriate embassy or consulate or your doctor as applicable in good time before departure
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and those imposed by the accommodation suppliers.
- HostelBookers act as a booking agent on behalf of our Supplier(s). We do not operate any of the services ourselves. For all bookings your contract will be with the Supplier(s) concerned. The suppliers booking conditions will apply to your contract and details can be obtained on request.
- HostelBookers reserve the right to refuse entry to participants.
- HostelBookers is a registered company in England. The laws of England shall apply to all matters arising from or relating to this competition.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- 50 Gorgeous Hostels for Design Lovers
- Romantic Paris: a Couples’ Guide
- The Most Romantic Hostels in the World
- 7 Romantic Restaurants in London with Amazing Views
- Cheap Yoga Retreats and Spa Breaks