This competition is now over. The winner is Ilaria Sanguineti, who wins a £4000 escape with her 3 BFFs. Congratulations Ilaria!
Want to win the ultimate escape with your mates? Create a team of four on Facebook for the chance to take a holiday of your choice worth £4000.
How to play
- Like us on Facebook
- Click the > ‘Escape with your Mates’ app <
- Invite friends to join your team
- The first three to accept will close your team and enter you all into the draw
- Your friends can create their own teams and invite you too… increasing your chances of winning!
One winning team will be selected by random draw. The team creator will be informed if they’ve won on May 1st 2013, and announced in this post upon claiming the prize.
Your prize will be a trip to a destination of your choice for four people, including flights and a stay in HostelBookers accommodation.
After playing, take a look at some of the cool places you could choose to stay in 50 Gorgeous Hostels for Design Lovers.
Ts & Cs
1. This Competition is open to anyone aged 18 and over.
2. This Competition is not open to employees of HostelBookers, their family members, HostelBookers’ agents, or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
3. The competition will run from 3rd April 2013, 09:00 GMT until 30th April 2013, 23:59 GMT.
4. This competition is open to all HostelBookers’ Facebook fans. There are Apps for 6 languages: Hostelbookers Holiday, Vacanza con gli Amici, Ferienmacher Gesucht, Viagem com Amigos, Vacances entre Amis, Viaja con tus Amigos, and participation in the competition is subject to: the acceptance of any of these apps, adhering to T&Cs and filling all spaces on your ‘Mates Escape’.
5. Any entries received or processed after the closing date and time will not be accepted. By entering the competition the participant agrees to participate in such promotional activity, including automatic subscription to our newsletter.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
7. You may only host one ‘Mates Escape’ but there is no limit on joining others ‘Mates Escape’.
8. A draw will be used to choose one host winner at random on the 1st of May 2013.
9. The host winner will be notified via email within 7 days of the draw. Once the prizes have been claimed, the winners will be announced on the HostelBookers blog.
10. If HostelBookers cannot contact the host winner within fourteen days of the prize draw, HostelBookers reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new host winner.
11. Prize will be up to a maximum value of £4,000 (£1,000 per person), and will comprise: £200 per person towards accommodation (clause 12) and £800 per person towards flights / trip costs (transferred using paypal as clause 13).
12. Accommodation stays will be supplied by HostelBookers up to a maximun value of £200 per person. Stays must be booked by 31st of December 2013 and travel must be completed no later than 1st May 2014. All accommodation stays are subject to availability.
14. The prizes must be taken by the host winner and the guest winners and may not be transferred to or taken by any third party. No cash or other alternatives are available to the accommodation prize.
15. Travel insurance is not included in the prizes and it is the prize winners responsibility to arrange suitable cover for their needs.
16. HostelBookers reserve the right to refuse entry to participants.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
18. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and those imposed by the other suppliers involved in this competition.
19. HostelBookers act as a booking agent on behalf of our Supplier(s). We do not operate any of the services ourselves. For all bookings your contract will be with the Supplier(s) concerned. The suppliers booking conditions will apply to your contract and details can be obtained on request.
20. HostelBookers act as an agent and it is not packaging the prizes.