Have you seen our geek travel map yet? We asked 15 of the world’s best-loved professional geeks, including Stephen Fry and Marvel Comics’ Ryan Penagos, to give us their top tips for geeky places to go around the world.
Now we want YOUR geek travel tips – tell us your favourite geeky place to visit in comments below and win…
First prize is your own personalised action figure from Firebox.com, as well as a personalised geek travel map with your own tip included among the celebrities’.
Four runners-up will also receive personalised geek travel maps.
How to win
To enter the competition, tell us your favourite geeky place to visit in the comments on this post. Your tip could be anything from a science museum to a comic book store to an observatory – or something quirkier. Get inspired by the places on the geek travel map and tell us why this is your favourite geeky place is and where it is in the world.
Be sure to include a valid email in the submit form so we can contact you if you win (email addresses won’t show up on site).
The comp will run until Wednesday 6th June 2012. We will contact winners shortly after this and announce names here and on Facebook after prizes have been claimed.
Ts & Cs
- This Competition is open to anyone aged 18 and over
- This Competition is not open to employees of HostelBookers, their family members, HostelBookers’ agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- The competition will run from 09.00 GMT Wednesday 23rd May 2012 until 11.59 GMT Wednesday 6th June 2012
- Participants enter the competition by posting a recommendation on HostelBookers competition post on HostelBookers’ blog.
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will not be accepted. By entering the competition the participant agrees to participate in such promotional activity, including automatic subscription to our newsletter.
- No responsibility is taken for entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- Each participant will be required to provide name and email address
- A draw will be used to choose the winners at random.
- The winners will be required to provide postal address. The winner of the action figure will be as well required to provide 2 photographs in line with the firebox guidelines.
- The winner will be notified via email on the 8th June 2012 and announced on HostelBookers’ Facebook page once the prize has been claimed.
- No cash or other alternative is available to the prizes.
- The prize must be taken by the prize winner and may not be transferred to or taken by any third party.
- If HostelBookers cannot contact the winner within fourteen days of the prize draw, HostelBookers reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and those imposed by the prizes suppliers.
- HostelBookers reserves the right to refuse entry to participants.
- HostelBookers is a registered company in England. The laws of England shall apply to all matters arising from or relating to this competition.