We’re offering two lucky winners (+1 guest each) the chance to win a night’s stay in the centre of Berlin at MEININGER Hotel Berlin Mitte. You’ll also receive two free tickets to visit the Historiale Berlin Museum. Read on to find out how to win…
How to enter
The competition closes on Friday 30th March, and stays must be booked and taken no later than the 30th May 2012.
MEININGER Hotel Berlin Mitte: Close to Alexanderplatz and the TV Tower, MEININGER Hotel Berlin Mitte is a high-style place to stay for budget rates. Its funky design makes it one of our favourite cheap hotels in Berlin, and rooms are sleek and modern with flat screen TVs. Downstairs, a colourful café offers breakfast, snacks and free Wi-Fi.
Historiale Berlin Museum: A must for those interested in the vivid and turbulent history of Berlin, Historale Berlin leads visitors on a chronological journey through the city’s different ages. Each period is accompanied by a 100-second film as well as exhibition pieces like a city model and a real Trabi. A movie about the Berlin Wall rounds off the experience.
Ts and Cs
- This Competition is open to anyone aged 18 and over.
- This Competition is not open to employees of HostelBookers their family members, HostelBookers’ agents, or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- The competition will run from 09.00 GMT Monday 19th March 2012 until 17.30 GMT Friday 30th March 2012.
- Participants enter the competition by emailing the correct answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will not be accepted. By entering the competition the participant agrees to participate in such promotional activity, including automatic subscription to our newsletter.
- No responsibility is taken for entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- A draw will be used to choose the winners at random.
- The winners will be notified via email on the 30th March 2012 and announced on HostelBookers blog once the prize has been claimed.
- The winners will be required to provide full name and phone number.
- No cash or other alternative is available to the prizes.
- The prize must be taken by the prize winner and may not be transferred to or taken by any third party.
- If HostelBookers cannot contact the winners within fourteen days of the prize draw, HostelBookers reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine new winners.
- Accommodation stays must be booked no later than the 30th May 2012 and completed no later than 30th May 2012. All stays are subject to availability.
- Participants are recommended to check the up to date position on visa, passport and health requirements, with the Supplier(s) concerned, Passport Office, appropriate embassy or consulate or your doctor as applicable in good time before departure
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and those imposed by the prizes suppliers.
- HostelBookers act as a booking agent on behalf of our Supplier(s). We do not operate any of the services ourselves. For all bookings your contract will be with the Supplier(s) concerned. The suppliers booking conditions will apply to your contract and details can be obtained on request.
- HostelBookers reserve the right to refuse entry to participants.
- HostelBookers is a registered company in England. The laws of England shall apply to all matters arising from or relating to this competition.
Thanks to korbatz for the excellent image from Flickr. Please note, all images were used under the Creative Commons License at the time of posting.