It’s nearly 1st December and everybody will be counting down the days to Christmas. But for those of you with no chocolate advent calendar from your mum this year, HostelBookers might just have something else for you to unwrap…
Everyday between 1st-24th December, HostelBookers will be releasing a new question on Facebook. Email us a correct answer and you could be in with a chance of winning some fantastic prizes worth over £3,000!
Check out what’s under HostelBookers’ Christmas tree… You could win an iPad, iPod, Ryanair vouchers, hostel stays, a scuba diving course, sunglasses, shopping vouchers and much more.
How to Enter
• Copy and paste the daily question – which you’ll find on our fan page wall – into the email subject header
• Write your answer, full name and which HostelBookers Facebook group* you belong to
• Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Everyday we will be announcing winners and prizes on Facebook and at the bottom of this post
2nd December: And the winner is…Adrian Cooper
3rd December: And the winner is…Davide Vitali
4th December: And the winner is…Laura Amores Álvaro
5th December: And the winner is…Nadege Barre
6th December: And the winner is…Rosie Andion
7th December: And the winner is…Jane Willis
8th December: and the winner is…Francisco Javier Blanco Rodriguez
9th December: and the winner is…Chiara Mannocchi
10th December: and the winner is… Helmut Freundorfer
11th December: and the winner is…Jayme L. Job
12th December: and the winner is..Mercedes Martin Correa
13th December: and the winner is..
14th December: and the winner is..
- The 24 days of Christmas Prizes is open to anyone aged 18 and over.
- The 24 days of Christmas Prizes offer is not open to employees of HostelBookers (HB), their family members, HB’s agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Unless otherwise stated participants enter the competition by emailing their answers to email@example.com.
- To qualify the email must contain the correct answer, the participant’s full name and the Hostelbookers Facebook group page which they belong to: HostelBookers.com, HostelBookers France, HostelBookers Deutschland, HostelBookers Italia, HostelBookers En Español or HostelBookers em Português.
- By entering the competition the participant agrees to participate in such promotional activity, including automatic subscription to our newsletter and prize winners will be mentioned on Facebook and our blog.
- Entry into this competition is free and must be made in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Winners will be picked from qualifying entries, and will be announced along with their prize the following day on Facebook and via our blog.
- The competition will run from 00:01 GMT 1st December 2010 and will close at 00:00 GMT 24th December 2010.
- The competition will close daily at 00.00 GMT, answers submitted after this time will not qualify.
- Only one entry per person per day.
- Where the prize won is a Hostel stay, it will be to the maximum value of €100 in total for up to 2 people. The Hostel stay must be claimed and taken prior to 30/06/2011.
- No cash or other alternative is available to any of the prizes.
- HostelBookers act as agent in respect of all bookings we take or make on your behalf.
- Travel insurance is not included as part of any prize and it is the customer’s responsibility to arrange suitable cover for their needs.