Win the trip of a lifetime
Need an excuse to take that dream trip? Then fill in our survey…
This survey is now closed. Thank you to everyone who participated. The ‘Trip of a Lifetime’ winner will be announced on HostelBookers' Facebook page.
Terms and Conditions
- Entrance to the prize draw is automatic upon completion and submission of your survey with a valid email address. All participants must be 18 or over.
- A round the world ticket up to a maximum value of £3,000 will be supplied by Round the World Experts (A division of Flight Centre). This will include a choice of 2 return airfares (including taxes) departing from and returning to any UK airport. Any travel costs incurred to get to and from the departing and returning UK airport are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- The prize also includes £1,000 spending money offered by HostelBookers. A cheque worth £1,000 will be awarded by HostelBookers and will only be administered once the flight element of the prize has been booked.
- No cash alternative will be given if the prize booked is less than either the maximum permitted of £3,000 or otherwise. The value of the prize can not be split across multiple bookings.
- The Promotional Period is 00:00 (GMT) 14th September 2011 to 23:59 (GMT) 30th of September 2011. Prize draw entry will close at 23:59 (GMT) 30th of September 2011.
- HostelBookers will contact the winner by e-mail within 7 days of the prize draw. If HostelBookers cannot contact the winner within fourteen days of the prize draw, HostelBookers reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner.
- Prizewinner tickets must be booked at least 4 weeks before travel and before 31st December 2011 and travel must be completed by 30 September 2012. Flights are subject to availability and first choice of dates cannot be guaranteed.
- The prize winner must be the principal name on the flight booking.
- Employees of Flight Centre (the promoter)and HostelBookers their agents and contractors or any member of any such party's family are not permitted to enter. Flight Centre and/or HostelBookers reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Participants.
- Taxes, fees & surcharges are the responsibility of the prizewinner(s).
- The prize does not include accommodation or transport to and from any airport.
- Tickets must be booked through the promoter, Round the World Experts which is a division of Flight Centre Ltd.
- Prizes are not transferable and are non negotiable. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. The promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- This promotion will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is not responsible for loss or damage arising from an inability to enter due to computer failure, viruses, bugs and other such causes, lost delayed or incomplete entries
- In the unlikely event that the passengers are downgraded or offloaded due to high load factors, they will be responsible for any costs incurred and Flight Centre will not be held responsible.
- Flight Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of its promotion, or any tickets issued free, without notice, in the event of a major catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar events.
- The prize will be subject to the usual booking terms and conditions of Flight Centre and any
- The promoter is: Flight Centre, 2nd Floor CI Tower, St Georges Square, New Malden, KT3 4TE Registered No.2937210 England.
- You are strongly recommended to take out personal travel insurance for all members of your party. Some suppliers require that you do so. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for your particular needs. Please read your policy details on receipt and take them with you on holiday.
- Users are recommended to check the up to date position on visa, passport and health requirements, with the Supplier(s) concerned, Passport Office, appropriate embassy or consulate or your doctor as applicable in good time before departure
- Entry to the draw is free and must be made in accordance with these terms and conditions.