No Booking Fees
Low Prices, Cheaper Stays!
on Trustpilot (9.3 out of 10)
Conditions of website use
- Access to and use of any information on this website is conditional on your acceptance of these website use conditions without modification. Please read them carefully. We recommend you print out and keep a copy of them for your future reference. If you do not wish to accept any part of them, you must not use our website.
- In these Conditions, “you” and “your” means any and all persons using this website “We”, “us” and “our” means Hostelbookers Ltd.
- We act only as an agent in respect of all services or arrangements featured on this website (“arrangements”). We accept no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any arrangements you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any hostel owner(s) or manager(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any arrangements. For all arrangements, your contract will be with the supplier of the hostel arrangements. The terms and conditions of the supplier of your confirmed hostel arrangements will apply to your booking. These terms and conditions may limit and/or exclude the supplier's liability to you.
- Nothing on this website constitutes an offer on our part. The matters detailed constitute an invitation to you to make an offer to the applicable supplier on the supplier’s stated terms to purchase arrangements we feature. The applicable supplier may accept or decline any such offer. All arrangements featured or referred to are at all times prior to specific confirmation subject to availability and no warranties, promises or representations are given as to availability.
- As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to us that you will not use it or any material or information on it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal authority to use this website in accordance with these Conditions. You agree to be financially responsible for all charges, fees and other sums of whatever nature which arise out of your use of this website.
- This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use any material, information, products or services contained or featured on this website. The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to us or its licensors.
- We are an English registered Company. Our business and the services we offer are governed exclusively by the applicable laws of England and Wales. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this website, the arrangements offered, any information relating to such arrangements and/or our business in any respect with any laws of any other country. Such laws do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.
- Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
- You must not link (including deep linking) to our website without our prior written agreement.
- Except as set out in these Conditions, no warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the material or information contained on this website or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any arrangements. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which arises, directly or indirectly, in connection with this website including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any use of any information or material contained in this website or any inability to access or use (or delay in doing so) this website.
- All exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law and where consistent with these Conditions.
- If any exclusion(s) or limitation(s) contained in these Conditions is found, in whole or part, to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable for any purpose(s), that exclusion(s) or limitation(s) or the part(s) in question shall be deemed severable and omitted from these Conditions for that purpose / those purposes. Such omission shall not affect the validity, effectiveness or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this web site and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
- The information contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical and other errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We and the supplier concerned have the right to change the details of the arrangements featured or mentioned on this website at any time without prior notice. If any detail is obviously incorrect, neither we nor any supplier will not be bound by it. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so. You must ensure you check all details of the arrangements with the supplier at the time of booking.
- This website may contain links to other websites or display advertisements, the content of which has been supplied by third parties. Such websites and advertisements are not under our control or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites and advertisements. We provide these links and advertisements for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to any such other websites or advertisements (including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any inability to access or delay in accessing any website) or in relation to any material or information appearing on them or which you may otherwise come across either after leaving our site by way of a hypertext link or by any other means.
- We make no warranty that this website (or any websites that are linked to this website) is free from technical errors, computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs. It is your responsibility to ensure you carry out sufficient checks (including virus checks) to satisfy your particular requirements.
- In the course of you using this website or its affiliated partners you may be issued with a voucher code to redeem via this website in exchange or part exchange for arrangements featured on it. These vouchers are non-transferable and have no cash value.
- By posting or distributing User Content on the website you expressly grant us an irrevocable right to freely use, copy, publish, translate and distribute the User Content in any medium and in any form (including for advertising and promotional purposes by others) without your permission.
We do not edit or control the User Content posted to or distributed on this website and we are not liable for such User Content. We reserve in our sole discretion to remove without notice any User Content which:-.
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- is defamatory or libelous;
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or promotes conduct, or that is abusive, threatening, or obscene;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party in any country in the world; or
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- You agree not to post or distribute any information or material that is copyrighted by any third party without the express written consent of such party, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim arising out of or relating to your violation of this provision.
- If you have any complaints or objections to material or content including User Content posted on this website, or if you believe that material or content posted on this website infringes your intellectual property rights, please contact us immediately in writing to: HostelBookers, 52-54 Holborn House, High Holborn, London WC1V 6RL. Once we have completed our investigations and if appropriate, we will make all reasonable endeavours to remove illegal content within a reasonable time.
a) You hereby confirm and represent to HostelBookers.com that you are not a national of Cuba (a "Restricted National") and acknowledge that use of the website by or on behalf of a Restricted National is prohibited; and (b) You hereby confirm and represent to HostelBookers.com that if you are a national of Iran, Syria, Sudan or North Korea ( “Other Restricted Territory”) that your credit card is not issued through an “Other Restricted Territory” nor is your booking made while you are present in an “Other Restricted Territory” (c) You hereby confirm to HostelBookers.com that you will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.