Hanoi Ciao Hotel
Hotel | No 8 Tho Xuong Lane, Au Trieu Street, Hanoi, Vietnam 0000
40 out of 46 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (16/06/2013)
"Good breakfast, location in hanoi old quater. Good service and friendly staff. Can speak English well."Read all Hanoi Ciao Hotel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Hair salon
- Bicycle hire
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Room service (24 hour)
- Wake-up calls
- ATM / cash machine
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Television room
- Airport Pickup USD 18.00
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 11:00
Latest Check-out: 13:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Hanoi?Contact us directly
See other properties in Hanoi
Ritz Boutique Hotel
Riverside Palace Hostel
Splendid Jupiter Hotel
Hanoi Lucky II Hotel
Vietnam Backpacker Hostels - Original
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Superior Double (Private bathroom)Complimentary drink on arrival, Continental breakfast included
Superior Twin (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Complimentary drink on arrival, Continental breakfast included
Single (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Complimentary drink on arrival, Continental breakfast included
Deluxe Double (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Complimentary drink on arrival, Continental breakfast included
Deluxe 4 person (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Complimentary drink on arrival, Continental breakfast included
Deluxe 2 person (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Complimentary drink on arrival, Continental breakfast included
About Hanoi Ciao Hotel
Located on one of oldest and most quite streets of Hanoi next to Joseph’s Cathedral and near the Hoan Kiem Lake, the Hanoi Ciao Hotel is a newest hotel which opened in September 2012 and is one of the few family-owned and run hotels in Hanoi. This hotel offers good value – a warm and welcome atmosphere that emphasizes friendly and hospitable service.
The Hanoi Ciao Hotel does not have a restaurant but there is a breakfast service, and a wide selection of restaurants and coffee shops, bars near the hotel.
Staff at the 24-hour front desk can advise guests on nearby attractions and facilities, mobile rental, secretarial services and babysitting services.
Guestrooms. The 25 guest units at Hanoi Ciao Hotel have warm decor with modern furnishings. Each includes a mini- refrigerator, cable television, ensuite bathroom with complimentary toiletries.
- From your room, you can see sun rise over the Hoan Kiem Lake every morning and beautiful city views from the balcony of the evening.
- Wifi internet access in room (some rooms is equipped private computer ) .
- Enjoy your lovely moments in our delightful dining/bar room- Every morning you can enjoy our Vietnamese and continental breakfast from the dining room.
Hotel services and amenities include elevator, fax machine, safe deposit box at front desk, laundry facilities and 24-hour front desk.
• Free tea and Coffee
• 15% discount for Tours to Halong Bay and Sapa.
Happy Travels !!
Hotel have an Elevator, It's located in the Old Quarter, Hanoi Ciao Hotel is a quiet retreat after a busy day visiting the streets and noisy life outside. Staying at Hanoi Ciao hotel, the visitors will feel the warm and friendly as in their own house by style not fussy, simple and enthusiastic service also friendly staff.
On the other hand, staying here, the guests can easily find restaurants with suitable dishes in Vietnamese and western style or easy to visit the old town within walking distance.
Some interesting sights in Hanoi and the distance from the hotel to these points:
By walking distance
* Joshep Cathedral church – only some steps.
* Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son temple: around 5 minutes
* “36 Pho Phuong” – Old Quarter
* Opera House mini around 7 minutes
* Temple of Literature – the first university in Vietnam (1.5km)
* Ho Chi Minh Complex (3km)
* Ethnology Museum (8km)
* Tran Quoc Pagoda (3km)
Situated down a small, quiet lane just 1 block north of the steps of the St Joseph's Cathedral in the centre of town and 3 minutes walk to Hoan Kiem Lake. The hostel is perfectly located to explore Hanoi's Old Quarter.
From the Airport
Noi Bai Airport distance: 35km
* By taxi: approx. 18.00US dollars for 4 seater-taxi, estimated travel time 45 – 60 minutes, depending on traffic.
* By public transport: Public Airport Shuttle Bus: from the airport directly to the Airline Bus Station. After drop-off, walk straight to Nha Chung str. and stop at St Joseph’s Cathedral, you will find our hotel signs on the Au Trieu str. easily ( the street next to cathedral ). Booking desk in the arrivals hall, cost: approx. 3.00US dollars per person.
From the Train Station
Train Station ( No. 120 Le Duan str ) distance: 1.5km
By taxi: approx. 3.00 US dollar
Train Station ( No. 14 Tran Quy Cap str. ) distance: 2 km
By taxi: approx.3.5 US dollar
From the Bus Station
Luong Yen Bus Station ( ) distance: 3.00km
By taxi: approx. 4.00 US dollar