Thuy Duong Ha Long Hotel
Hotel | Bai Chay - Ha Long, Ha Long Bay, Vietnam 0333
5 out of 9 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (11/04/2012)
Sandra Link thinks…
"The location was second to none. The staff assisted us to book trips and a bus journey to Hanoi"Read all Thuy Duong Ha Long Hotel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Currency Exchange
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Conference / meeting room(s)
- Laundry service
- Internet café
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 12:30
Latest Check-out: 11:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to Ha Long Bay?Contact us directly
See other properties in Ha Long Bay
Oriental Dragon Cruise - Our Pick
Van Hai Hotel
Halong Emotion Cruise
Asean Halong Hotel
Golden Lotus Cruise
Luxe Aurora Cruises
Halong Aurora Cruises
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Thuy Duong Ha Long Hotel
Big balcony to see Ha Long Bay from your room.
* Internet-connected desktops are available in the lobby for FREE use
* WiFi connections are available throughout the hostel’s premises
* Cold drinks can be purchased at the Reception
* A safe is available at the Reception for storage of guests’ valuables e.g. passport, laptop, jeweleries. It’s free of charge.
* Restaurant & communal breakfast
* Free Wifi
* Bike, motorbike and car rental
* Laundry & dry-cleaning
* 24-hour room service
* Pick up service
* Money exchange
* Tour and ticket arrangement
Our English (also chinese)-speaking staff are obliged to provide information to anyone who comes up to the Reception, no matter if he or she is staying with us or not. Every day, we answer FAQs like:
- How to buy tickets for a cruise of Halong Bay?
- Where is the main shopping center?
- Where to catch a bus to Hanoi (or Hue or Hoi An) and how much does it cost?
- How to get a direct bus to Noi Bai Airport?
- Do you know where the XXX Hotel is? (pointing a name in the guide book :-)
- Can you exchange $50?
Less-frequently-asked questions include:
- Where can I find an ATM that accepts PLUS card?
- Can I use your computer to make a VOIP call? I’m not staying in your hostel though.
FRIENDLY, CLEAN, PROFESSTIONAL IN WORK
Located in main treet of Ha Long city. About 15 minutes walk from hotel to Ha Long tourist wharf, 2 minutes walk to night market, night club and Bai Chay bridge. Friendly and clean, comfortable, beautiful view Ha Long Bay from your room