Blue Tuana Hotel Map
Hotel | Akbıyık Değirmeni Sokak No:3, Sultanahmet /İstanbul /, Istanbul, Turkey 34122
6 out of 6 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (25/03/2013)
Lawrence Liang thinks…
"very friendly staff, excellent location. nice thing about is that it is very close to all the venues but on a little lane so it is also peaceful and away from bustle, terrific view from terrace"Read all Blue Tuana Hotel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Room service (24 hour)
- Wake-up calls
- Internet access in public areas
- Luggage Room
Group of 15 or more traveling to Istanbul?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
1. Walk downhill towards the Tourist Information office. They are open during the day and can help direct you to the hotel. If not:
2. Walk through the park towards the Blue Mosque.
3. Pass in front of the Blue Mosque on your right.
4. Walk downhill. You will see Mavi Ev (Blue House) Hotel on the corner. Turn right as the road curves.
5. Take the first road on the left. You will see numerous carpet shops.
6. Walk down the road and then take the first road on the right and then go straight ahead and take the first right.
7. Blue Tuana Hotel will be around the corner on your left .
Ataturk Airport: Take the Metro to Zeytinburnu. From there follow the signs to the tramway. Take the tram in the direction of Kabatas to Sultanahmet and follow the above directions.
Sabiha Gökçen Airport: You can take a shuttle bus to Taksim. From Taksim, you can take a taxi to our hotel or take the funicular to Kabatas and then tram to Sultanahmet. Once in Sultanahmet follow the above directions
Esenler Bus Station: Take the Metro from Esenler Otogar to the Aksaray metro station. Once you exit the station you will see signs directing you to the nearest tram stop, Yusuf Pasa. Catch the tram going in the Kabatas direction. Follow the above directions once you reach Sultanahmet.
Sirkeci Train Station: Take the tram opposite the station in the direction of Zeytinburnu (away from the water) to Sultanahmet and follow the above directions.