Eski Konak Hotel Map
Hotel | Akbiyik Caddesi, Cankurtaran Mahallesi / No:52, Sultanahmet Istanbul, Turkey 34122
59 out of 64 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (12/03/2013)
"Staff is very friendliness. We feel good there. We liked to go for a breakfast on the roof with nice view on sea (Hotel has restaurant on roof terrace)."Read all Eski Konak Hotel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Airport Pickup USD 33.48
- Luggage Room
The property will be contacting you once you have booked for more information to confirm your booking.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Istanbul?Contact us directly
See other properties in Istanbul
Villa Pasha Hotel
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
Directions from Sultanahmet tram stop:
1. Walk downhill towards the Tourist Information office. They are open during the day and can help direct you to the hotel. If not;
2. Walk through the park towards the Blue Mosque.
3. Pass in front of the Blue Mosque on your right.
4. Walk downhill. You will see Mavi Ev Hotel on the corner. Turn right as the road curves.
5. Take the first road on the left. You will see numerous carpet shops.
6. Walk down the road and then take the first road on the left and then go straight ahead 50m on the left side.
7. Eski Konak Hotel is directly opposite Oceans Seven restaurant.
Don't be misled by offers of alternative accommodation- there are many people working on commission who can take you to unpleasant accommodation.
Ataturk Airport: Take the Metro to Aksaray. From there you need to cross the main road via the pedestrian subway (which is underneath the road). After you exit the subway, you will see another tram line opposite you, called Yusuf Pasa. Take the tram in the direction of Kabatas to Sultanahmet and follow the above directions.
Sabiha Gökçen Airport: You can take a shuttle bus to Taksim . The bus leaves at 5:00am and 6:00am and also every half hour between 6:30pm-11:00pm. From 11:00pm to 1:00am there may be an additional service every half an hour. From Taksim, you can take a taxi to our hotel or take the metro to Kabatas and then tram to go to Sultanahmet. Once your in Sulanahmet follow the above directions
Esenler Bus Station: Take the Metro from Esenler Otogar to Aksaray and follow the above directions.
Sirkeci Train Station: Take the tram opposite the station in the direction of Zetinburnu (away from the water) to Sultanahmet and follow the above directions.