Peri Cave Hotel
Hotel | Muze Yolu no 26/, Goreme, Turkey 50180
34 out of 38 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (21/05/2015)
Melanie Thea Höfler Nissen thinks…
"Everybody was super nice, helpful and sweet. The breakfast came with a large selection and you could eat as much as you like. The location is wonderful and close to restaurants. We were offered…"Read all Peri Cave Hotel reviews
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Airport Pickup USD 9.61
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 11:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Goreme?Contact us directly
See other properties in Goreme
Coco Cave Pension
The Dorm Cave By Travellers Cave
Anatolia Cave Hotel & Pension
Gultekin Pansion&Hotel(By Travellers cave)
Ishtar Cave Pension
Star Cave Hotel Pension
Nirvana Cave Hotel
Emre's Stone House
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double Cave Room With Tv
Double Cave Room With Tv & Jaccuzzi
Double Standard Room
Family Room Mountain View (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
About Peri Cave Hotel
Peri Cave Hotel offers a variety of rooms all of which are situated around the courtyard full of trees and flowers. For budget travelers there are standard single, double, twin and triple rooms. For those who are looking for a truly unique place to stay we cave rooms as well as two rooms in a fairy chimney with TV and Jacuzzi. All rooms have their own private bathroom and central heating.
You can relax at Peri Cave Hotel in the traditional Turkish lounge area that looks out over the valleys of Cappadocia, or sit in our pleasant garden and enjoy a cup old Turkish tea or a cold beer. All the rates include breakfast.
- The Peri is always clean, the food is great, the staff is friendly, the information is reliable and the price is reasonable.
- We have cave rooms, naturally cool in the summer and with central heating in the winter,
- We have 24 hours hot water all through the year.
- We have free book exchange, a travel library, low-cost laundry service and free internet and wi-fi available in the rooms, and satellite TV.
- Most of our customers are recommended by the guests who have stayed with us recently.
- Our Pension is just a two-minute walk from the town centre and all the amenities.
- 1 hour from Kayseri Airport (ASR) and Cappadocia Airport (NAV).
- 1/2 hour walk from Rose, Red, Dream valleys.
- 10 minutes walk to Goreme Open Air Museum.
- And we are highly recommended by Lonely Planet, Let's Go and other major guide books.
We also offer our guests best deals for the following activities:
- Hot air balloon flight
- Daily tours of Cappadocia
- Walking Tours
- Private Tours
- Turkish Nights
- Turkish Bath with massage (also Hot Springs)
- Whirling Dervishes Ceremony
- Dinners are always available in our terrace restaurant
- Languages spoken by staff are Turkish, English, French and Japanese.
- Free information and maps for hiking and sightseeing in Cappadocia.
- Library (Guide and reference books)
- Laundry Service
- Free transportation from Nevsehir and Goreme bus stations.