Peri Cave Hotel
Hotel | Muze Yolu no 26/, Goreme, Turkey 50180
32 out of 36 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (14/11/2013)
Erica Ho thinks…
"Staff went above and beyond; even offered me a free breakfast when I arrived early, early at 7 am. Cave room was clean and the manager even went ahead and offered me a discount for my second night…"Read all Peri Cave Hotel reviews
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Airport Pickup USD 9.04
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 11:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Goreme?Contact us directly
See other properties in Goreme
Coco Cave Pension
Melek Cave Hotel
The Dorm Cave By Travellers Cave
The Peri's Cave Inn
Anatolia Cave Hotel & Pension
Gultekin Pansion&Hotel(By Travellers cave)
Ishtar Cave Pension
Star Cave Hotel Pension
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
5 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double Cave Room With Tv
Single Cave Room With Tv & Jaccuzzi
Private Single Ensuite
Double Cave Room With Tv & Jaccuzzi
Double Standard Room
Private Triple Ensuite
About Peri Cave Hotel
Peri Cave Hotel offers a variety of rooms all of which are situated around the courtyard full of trees and flowers. For budget travelers there are standard single, double, twin and triple rooms. For those who are looking for a truly unique place to stay we cave rooms as well as two rooms in a fairy chimney with TV and Jacuzzi. All rooms have their own private bathroom and central heating.
You can relax at Peri Cave Hotel in the traditional Turkish lounge area that looks out over the valleys of Cappadocia, or sit in our pleasant garden and enjoy a cup old Turkish tea or a cold beer. All the rates include breakfast.
- The Peri is always clean, the food is great, the staff is friendly, the information is reliable and the price is reasonable.
- We have cave rooms, naturally cool in the summer and with central heating in the winter,
- We have 24 hours hot water all through the year.
- We have free book exchange, a travel library, low-cost laundry service and free internet and wi-fi available in the rooms, and satellite TV.
- Most of our customers are recommended by the guests who have stayed with us recently.
- Our Pension is just a two-minute walk from the town centre and all the amenities.
- 1 hour from Kayseri Airport (ASR) and Cappadocia Airport (NAV).
- 1/2 hour walk from Rose, Red, Dream valleys.
- 10 minutes walk to Goreme Open Air Museum.
- And we are highly recommended by Lonely Planet, Let's Go and other major guide books.
We also offer our guests best deals for the following activities:
- Hot air balloon flight
- Daily tours of Cappadocia
- Walking Tours
- Private Tours
- Turkish Nights
- Turkish Bath with massage (also Hot Springs)
- Whirling Dervishes Ceremony
- Dinners are always available in our terrace restaurant
- Languages spoken by staff are Turkish, English, French and Japanese.
- Free information and maps for hiking and sightseeing in Cappadocia.
- Library (Guide and reference books)
- Laundry Service
- Free transportation from Nevsehir and Goreme bus stations.