Hotel | Haadrin, Koh Pha Ngan, Thailand 84280
16 out of 20 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (26/02/2014)
"BEAUTYFUL location! Amazing view. My sister and I enjoyed the beach to ourselves, no other people. Good staff. Nice that it was a little bit further away from the party."Read all Lighthouse Resort reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- Washing machines
- Breakfast USD 6.20
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Koh Pha Ngan?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
About Lighthouse Resort
Only a 15-20 minute walk to Hadrin town and Beach - Koh Phangan's host of the famous monthly Full Moon Party - you can relax within this tranquil setting and have access to the unique local Thai culture, lush tropical jungles and some of the most beautiful, secluded beaches in Southern Thailand.
Surrounded by nature, the Lighthouse's location offers spectacular views over the gulf of Thailand where you can relax in your bungalow hammock or sit back in the comfort of the Lighthouse Restaurant.
• • All are rooms have sea views. They range from 250B-1200B
• 250B are fan rooms, have 1 double bed, sleep 1 or 2 people and the bathroom is shared between all these rooms.
• 600B rooms are with fan and 1 double bed, sleep 1 or 2 people. Bathrooms are in all these room.
• 900B room is similar to a small wooden house it has 2 double beds with bathroom and has amazing views.
• 1200B rooms are with fan, 1 double bed or 2 single beds, they right on the sea front and have large bathrooms and balcony. All with individual designs.
The nightlife in Haadrin beach Kohpangan which is about 15-20 minutes walk away from Lighthouse is known about all around the world for its world famous Full Moon Party.
More than ten years ago, a group of tourists found that the most beautiful moon was in Koh Pha-ngan. They arranged a party along the crescent-shaped beach of Haad Rin to celebrate the full moon, from then on, people all over the world come to join the celebration. Now there are 7,000 - 10,000 people at the Full Moon Party each month on Kho Pha-ngan. Situated on the main beach are many bars, Cactus Bar is one of the main clubs in the middle of the beach. With a selection of DJs and music going all night long, there is also a fire show here most nights.