Lanta Pavilion Resort
Hotel | 120 Moo 2, Saladan, Koh Lanta, Koh Lanta, Thailand 81150
4 out of 5 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (05/01/2013)
"I liked the location and also the laid back feel about the place. The staff were friendly and we had a fantastic time there especially at the New Year celebrations."Read all Lanta Pavilion Resort reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Swimming Pool
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Conference / meeting room(s)
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry service
- Room service (limited hours)
- BBQ area
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Outside area
- Television room
- Cot / crib
- Infant bed
- Luggage Room
- High Season: November 1st - December 19th & January 11th - April 30th If cancelled or modified up to 28 days before check in - The 1st night per room is payable. If cancelled or modified less than 28 days before check in - 50% of the total reservation cost will be charged. If cancelled or modified on the day of check in or in case of no show - the total price of the reservation will be charged. Booking Deposit: 1st night per room on the day the reservation is made - Peak Season: December 20th - January 10th All reservations are non refundable. Any cancellation or modification received at any time will result in 100% of the total reservation charged. Booking Deposit: 100% of the total reservation cost on the day the reservation is made - Low Season: November 1st - December 19th & January 11th - April 30th If cancelled or modified up to 14 days before check in - The 1st night per room is payable. If cancelled or modified less than 14 days before check in - 50% of the total reservation cost will be charged. If cancelled or modified on the day of check in or in case of no show - the total price of the reservation will be charged. Booking Deposit: 1st night per room on the day the reservation is made
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 14 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 11:30
Latest Check-out: 11:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to Koh Lanta?Contact us directly
See other properties in Koh Lanta
Lanta Palace Resort & Beach Club
Sincere Guest House & Restaurant
Lanta Riviera Resort
Ocean View Resort
Chaw-Ka-Cher Tropicana Lanta Resort
• High speed WI-FI in rooms and public areas
• Beautiful setting in colourful tropical garden!
• Most popular restaurant/bar on the beach, with Thai, European, Indian and Mexican foods, as well as great burgers, steaks and pizzas and a daily seafood BBQ!
• Western management
• Swimming Pool with ocean view, surrounded by plants, trees and colourful flowers!
• Free tax from pier
• Free high speed Wi-Fi in rooms and public areas Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Deluxe 2 person Garden View (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Deluxe 4 person Garden View (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Superior 2 person Garden View (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
About Lanta Pavilion Resort
The Resort provides a range of facilities and services to ensure a comfortable stay. The resort offers free wifi, adult & child pools, and free car parking, business centre. The reception can also arrange day tours and transportation services (Koh Phi Phi, Maya Bay, 4 islands, Koh Rok, etc), diving trips, motorbike rental, massage service, laundry and dry cleaning service.
The resort is one of very few resorts on the island with a native English speaker on hand everyday to help with anything at all, reservations, tours, transport etc
The famous beach front 'sun set restaurant" offers multi nationality dishes cooked from fresh ingredients. There is also daily beach front seafood BBQ with fresh catch of the day. As the sun goes down the beach is lit up with candles and you can hear relaxing music as you gaze at the entertaining fire shows directly from the resort.
With breathtaking sunsets, hypnotizing fire shows and chilled live music right here at the resort, there is no wonder why the calm and laid back vibes of Khlong Khong beach are the 1st choice for visitors every year.
Important information: Please be aware that during the low season, the restaurant is closed and some of the boat tours do not operate. There are many delicious options within 1 minute walking distance
All of the rooms are newly renovated and have double or twin beds, A/C, T.V. /cable, mini-bar, hot water shower and Wi-Fi. They all have a spacious veranda / terrace and are surrounded by a well maintained, lush tropical garden with colourful plants and flowers. The garden is the nicest you’ll find on this beach, and nicer than many more expensive places on the island!
We are located about 7 kilometres from the pier, directly on the beach front of Khong Khong, There is a 7/11 within 1 minute walk any shops and supermarkets. Lanta old town is only a 25 minute drive away along with many local tours and attractions.