Win Place Hotel
Hotel | 120/3 Mahidol Road, T.padad A.muang, Chiang Mai, Thailand 50100
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Laundry service
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Television room
- Airport Pickup
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Chiang Mai?Contact us directly
See other properties in Chiang Mai
RatiLanna Riverside Spa Resort
Chiang Mai International Youth Hostel
Smile House Boutique
Rim Ping Guest House
Chiangmai Gate Hotel
Baan look Baan lhan home
Bed and Terrace Guesthouse Chiang Mai
Enter dates to check prices
About Win Place Hotel
We have a large international restaurant serving a great choice of foods ranging from Western to Asian, traditional Thai, northern Thai and vegetarian dishes.
Also be sure to visit our fabulous lunch buffet which draws crowds from far away to enjoy the wide selections of food and excellent Karaoke entertainment for only 89Baht per person.
Hotel is happy to provide a number of facilities and hotel services that include:
* Free Transfer: From Chiang Mai International Airport, Train Station or Bus Terminal
* International Restaurant onsite
* Wireless Internet Access
* Laundry Service
* Thai Traditional Massage
* Large comfortable lobby
* Communal internet terminals
* Room service from 6am till 12am
The rooms are decorated in a fresh contemporary style that draws on the rich tradition of northern Thailand. All rooms feature modern, fully equipped bathrooms
* Cable TV (limited channels)
* Complimentary Wireless Internet service (Wifi)
* Refrigerator and mini bar
* Complimentary High Speed Wireless Internet.
* Fax & Mail service
* Fully equipped conference rooms and facilities
* Car Rental (with or without driver) – please arrange directly with hotel.
The hotel has a large secured onsite car park that can accommodate up to 40 cars.
Activities/Places to see:
* Central Airport Plaza, the largest shopping mall in Chiang Mai
* 15 minutes from the old city and night bazaar
* Shrine of Guanyim
* Wiang Kum Kam (The Underground Empire)
* Baan Tawai (The Village of Wood Carving Products)
* Chiang Mai Cultural Center
* The Saturday Walking Street
* Thai Cookery (Schools around the city)
Hotel Special Tours are also available to Mae Wang for Elephant Trekking and River Rafting.