Tower Club at Lebua
Hotel | 1055/42 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand 10500
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Swimming Pool
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wheelchair accessible
- Banqueting facilities
- Conference / meeting room(s)
- Fitness centre
- Dry cleaning
- Laundry service
- Room service (24 hour)
- Wake-up calls
- ATM / cash machine
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
Cancellation Policy 2013; Cancellation Policy 2013; * Minimum 3 consecutive night stay is required on the nights of 27 and 31 Dec 2013 * Any cancellation or amendment of the bookings that covers the stay period of 30 Dec 13 – 1 Jan 14 inclusive can be made within 7 Dec 2013 inclusive without penalty fee. * A full deposit for all bookings, with the stay period overlapping the nights of 30 Dec 13 – 1 Jan 14, is required to be received on 7 Dec 2013; otherwise, the room reservation will be released automatically. * Any cancellation made from 8 Dec 2013 onwards (for the bookings with stay period overlapping the nights of 30 Dec 13 – 1 Jan 14), full penalty fee will be applied for cancellation or no show and no refund will be made. The full deposit will be forfeited. * Bookings made from 8 Dec 2013 with the stay period overlapping the nights of 30 Dec 13 - 1 Jan 14 onwards will have to be prepaid immediately in full in order to confirm the reservation and this full prepayment is non refundable.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bangkok?Contact us directly
See other properties in Bangkok
The Urban Age
Lebua at State Tower
Golden house @ Silom
Poste 43 Residence Hotel
New Road Guest House
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Executive Double (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
Deluxe 2 person (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
Executive Single (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
Deluxe Single (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
About Tower Club at Lebua
Open-Air Swimming Pool
Tower Club at lebua provides superior facilities in keeping with the exclusivity and luxury it offers. A fully equipped gymnasium, state of the art business centre and a relaxing open air pool delights every guest visiting us for business or leisure. The open-air swimming pool winding around the far corner of the Mozu floor promises privacy and deep relaxation with Jacuzzi jet nozzles around the edges that lightly ease the pressure points. A separate sauna and steam room adds to the oasis of tranquillity that our guests aspire at the end of the day or even throughout the day.
Located on the 51st floor, the business centre at Tower Club provides state of the art facilities such as broadband internet, personalized secretarial and administrative support, message/mail/postal services and conference rooms of varying sizes.
Overlooking the pool at the Mozu Floor, the fitness centre at Tower Club perfectly complements the luxury feel with a broad range of up-to-date fitness gear. The cardiovascular and resistance machines, free weights and dumbbells, elegant sauna, steam rooms and massage rooms ensure that you have the avenue to unwind, keep fit and rejuvenate, be it on a business trip or on leisure travels here at lebua, your 5 stars luxury hotel in Bangkok.
Cancellation Policy 2014;
* Minimum 3 consecutive night stay is required on the nights of 27 and 31 Dec 2014
* Any cancellation or amendment of the bookings that covers the stay period of 30 Dec 14 – 1 Jan 15 inclusive can be made within 7 Dec 2014 inclusive without penalty fee.
* A full deposit for all bookings, with the stay period overlapping the nights of 30 Dec 14 – 1 Jan 15, is required to be received on 7 Dec 2014; otherwise, the room reservation will be released automatically.
* Any cancellation made from 8 Dec 2014 onwards (for the bookings with stay period overlapping the nights of 30 Dec 14 – 1 Jan 15), full penalty fee will be applied for cancellation or no show and no refund will be made. The full deposit will be forfeited.
* Bookings made from 8 Dec 2014 with the stay period overlapping the nights of 30 Dec 14 - 1 Jan 15 onwards will have to be prepaid immediately in full in order to confirm the reservation and this full prepayment is non refundable.
Tower Club at lebua is an all-suite five stars luxury hotel in Bangkok with 221 lavish suites which are the most spacious in their category. Located at the riverside in the second tallest tower in Bangkok, each suite offers majestic views of the Chao Phraya River and the City.
Tower Club Room and Tower Club Lounge Privileges,
Our guests at Tower Club enjoy access to the Tower Club Lounge until 6 p.m., complimentary non alcoholic mini bar, complimentary internet access while pampered by a luxurious new range of bath amenities by Acca Kappa.
Please be informed that at "The Tower Club Lounge," the following dress is not permitted: Sandals, Flip-flops or Birkenstock (only Fully Covered Shoes for Gentlemen), Athletic or Sport Uniforms, Ripped Clothing, Shorts for Gentlemen, Sleeveless T-Shirts for Gentlemen, Backpacks and Luggage. Kindly note that, similar dress code applies for children.
Located next to the Chao Phraya River on one of Bangkok's major thoroughfares, Silom Road, the lebua at State Tower hotel is only minutes from commercial areas and the local BTS station and 35 minutes by car from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport.
Expressway: From Suvarnabhumi Airport, take the Motorway to the Expressway, Silom Exit and turn right on to Silom Road. The hotel is next to Lerd Sin Hospital.
- 30-minute drive away from the Don Muang Airport
- 30-minute drive away from Suvannabhumi International Airport
- 10-minute walking distance from the Saphan Taksin Skytrain station (BTS)
- 15-minute drive away to Hua Lumphong (4 kms)
- 10-minute walk to convenient shuttle ferries
- 15-minute drive way to MTR (3 kms)
- Easy access via Expressway ring roads that connect north and south of Thailand