Camps Bay Resort Map
Hotel | 32 Camps Bay Drive, Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa 000
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Breakfast USD 5.94
( 6 January – 31 January) then again (11 February – 12 December) Cancellation: If cancelled up to 7 days prior to the confirmed date of arrival no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in the case of a no-show , 100% of the total booking value will be charged. Prepayment: 10% of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking. The remainder of the full amount due will be charged 7 days prior to the confirmed date of arrival. (1 – 10 February) + (13 Dec – 05 January) Cancellation: If cancelled up to 30 days prior to the confirmed date of arrival no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in the case of a no-show, 100% of the total booking value will be charged. Prepayment: 10% of the total amount will be charged in the day of booking. The remainder of the full amount due will be charged 30 days prior to the confirmed date of arrival
Group of 15 or more traveling to Cape Town?Contact us directly
See other properties in Cape Town
Cape Town Backpackers
Zebra Crossing Lodge
Mountain Manor Back Packers Lodge
Cat and Moose
Daddy Long Legs Self Catering Apartments
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
- Exit Airport Direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
- Follow N2 Stad/City signs until you arrive at a large intersection with several sets of traffic lights (Coen Steytler Avenue) The CTICC is on left hand side (+-22 kms) and the V&A Waterfront on your right hand side.
- Proceed straight along the steep ascent towards Kloof Nek (M62), following the TABLE MOUNTAIN CABLE WAY/ CAMPS BAY signage.
- The road follows a steep and winding ascent to the top of the hill (Kloof Nek). Without turning towards the Cable Way, descend straight into Camps Bay. Follow this road (Camps Bay Drive) for about 3km to get to the heart of Camps Bay.
- You will cross over one stop street, and after approx 400m, 32 Camps Bay Drive will be on your left hand side