The Victorian House Hotel Map
Hotel | 212 Renfrew Street, Glasgow, Scotland G3 6TX
100 out of 111 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (19/01/2014)
"the staff let me stay in a double room on my own the day I meant to check into a single room when my travel buddy left earlier."Read all The Victorian House Hotel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
Group of 15 or more traveling to Glasgow?Contact us directly
See other properties in Glasgow
McLays Guest House
Charing Cross Guest House
Euro Hostel Glasgow
Ibis Budget Glasgow
The St Enoch Hotel
Glasgow Youth Hostel
Merchant City Inn
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
Follow directions exactly. Only leave the motorway at the junction specified.
Please do not be tempted to leave the motorway early.
From the North, South or East
1. Leave the motorway at junction 18 (M8) for Charing Cross - but be warned that the slip road leaves on the right hand side.
2. At first set of traffic lights, you are turning left into Sauchiehall Street.
3.At the next set of traffic lights on Sauchiehall Street turn left again up a steep hill which is Garnet Street.
4. Take first right into Renfrew Street and we are about 100 yards along on the left.
From the West (Airport) (M8)
1. Coming over the Kingston Bridge, keep to the left lane and take the exit at junction 19 (M8) marked city centre, which will sweep round in a curve over a flyover.
2. Go straight through the first set of lights past the Forte Crest Hotel on the right and turn first left up the hill into Blythswood Street.
3. Just past Blythswood Square, turn left into Bath Street. Follow Bath Street to the lights at Elmbank Street (King's Theatre on the left) and turn right.
4. At the next set of traffic lights turn into Sauchiehall Street and immediately turn left again up the steep hill which is Garnet Street.
5. Take first right into Renfrew Street and we are about 100 yards on the left.
By Rail or Bus
1. A few minutes by taxi from either Glasgow Central or Queens Street stations.
2. A few minutes by taxi from the Buchanan bus station.