Hotel | Wasowicza 2A, Gdansk, Poland 80-318
39 out of 42 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (11/11/2012)
Natalya Plyugina thinks…
"It is located in a quiet place, there are shops nearby. Stuff is very helpful. Transport connection is good."Read all Villa Sart reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Bicycle hire
- BBQ area
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Television room
- Luggage Room
There is a one-time service charge of 30 PLN (Polish Zloty) for every booked room. -Reservations must be cancelled 7 days in advance of your arrival date. In the event of a no show or a cancellation in breach of this policy, an amount equal to 25% of total cost of the booking or equal to one night accommodations price (whichever is a bigger amount) will be charged . Please note that the hotel reserves the right to charge the above mentioned amounts from the credit card prior to arrival (refundable in case of valid cancellation).
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 23:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Gdansk?Contact us directly
See other properties in Gdansk
Stara Karczma Pension
Hostel Wolna Chata
Kogut czy Kura Hostel
Two Wheels Guest House | Pokoje Gościnne Dwa Kółka
Enter dates to check prices
About Villa Sart
In the rooms there is cable TV and we have satellite digital receivers with Astra and Hotbird satellites TV/radio channels (many international TV and radio channels) - free to use for our guests.
Our rooms have phones inside. There is also the possibility to make calls to our guests from any phone from outside, and our guests can now make international calls for very cheap rates (e.g. phone calls to landlines in most countries are charged only 2.5 cents a minute, so it is like typical local rates or less - you can easily stay in phone contact with your family and friends from your country.
In the rooms you will find: electric kettle, plates, glasses, tea bags and sugar - other kitchen accessories on demand. There is no kitchen access.
- There are radio’s and alarm clocks in the rooms.
- We provide access to a lounge with TV/SAT/DVD and internet Café. There is also wireless Wi-Fi internet access (802.11 standard) - free to use for our guests.
- In spring and the autumn period we provide bikes rental in our house - we have wonderful bike roads around, I think it is good idea to try it.
- In spring and the autumn period we provide access to our garden with a tent, grill and children facilities - free to use for our guests.
- There is parking inside - additionally secured by a locked gate - free to use for our guests if there are spaces available (capacity max. 3 cars.)
- The price is not including breakfast. You have an electric kettle, glasses, plates, etc. available in you’re room, so you can prepare breakfast/meals on your own (no kitchen access, but you have access to shared refrigerator) - household accessories available on request
-Reservations must be cancelled 7 days in advance of your arrival date. In the event of a no show or a cancellation in breach of this policy, an amount equal to 25% of total cost of the booking or equal to one night accommodations price (which ever is a bigger amount) will be charged . Please note that the hotel reserves the right to charge the above mentioned amounts from the credit card prior to arrival (refundable in case of valid cancellation).
We are about 9 km from the old centre of Gdansk (about 15 minutes away by fast city train). Bus, tram, fast city train stops are not far away from us. We are located in the middle of Tri-City (Gdansk-Sopot-Gdynia,) so you can reach any part of ‘Tri-city’ most effectively.
We are located close to limits of Sopot city, so it is easy to get to the Sopot by foot, bike or by fast city train (called SKM).
You will find us in Gdansk-Oliwa, the most beautiful and quiet part of Gdansk, not far from famous Oliwa Cathedral, Grand Castle park, the botanical gardens, the largest zoo in Poland and the big forest nature park with hills, valleys, creaks and natural wonders.
We wish you very good weather during your time in Gdansk and we will help you to prepare your visit here with pleasure!