Hotel | Damrak 58-59, Amsterdam, Netherlands 1012LL
266 out of 349 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (02/09/2014)
Lisa-Marie Malinak thinks…
"Awesome location, just 5 minutes away from central station and city. Very friendly employees. Modern rooms."Read all Damrak Inn reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Luggage Room
"Please note that after you have made a booking on the website the hostel will do a pre-authorization your bank card. This is not a charge, but checking the validity of your card to guarantee your booking. The pre-authorization will be removed from your card within a few days." Cancellations and no-shows · For individual travelers, cancellations are free of charge until 48 hours before arrival · Late cancellation, late modification and no-shows incur a charge of one night at full price for all reserved rooms. · Late cancellation, late modification and no-shows incur a charge of 2 nights for reservation with a minimum stay restriction. · For groups*, long stay* and special Events*, cancellations are free of charge until 14 days prior arrival date (local time starts 0:00 AM). In case of late cancellation, late modification or no show, the full amount of the reservation will be charged. * Groups: reservations of 3 rooms and more are considered as a group; * Long stay: reservations with stay of 7 and longer are considered as a long stay; * Special Events: reservations during International Business Congress (IBC 11 SEP – 16 SEP) * Reservations during New Year’s period (29 DEC – 2 JAN) CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED THROUGH BOOKING AGENCY OR HOTEL DIRECTLY BY EMAIL AND NOT BY TELEPHONE.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Amsterdam?Contact us directly
See other properties in Amsterdam
Hostel Continental City Centre
Amsterdam Orange Tulip Hotel
St. Christopher's Inn-The Winston
The Flying Pig Downtown Hostel
The White Tulip Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Quad (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Non Refundable Rate - 5 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Non Refundable Rate - 8 person (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Damrak Inn
- Check-in time: 2:00 PM - 0:00 AM
- Check-out time: 11:00 AM
- 24 hrs. reception
- Private bathroom
- No Curfew
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free fax facility service
- Free luggage storage
- Bed linen and towels included
- Hairdryer on request at reception
- Iron on request at reception
- Parking service (with charge)
- Breakfast not included
- Local tax is included
- 5.5% city tax is not included
- Accepted card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Debit Card , American Express credit cards
- No elevator, traditional Amsterdam stairs
"Please note that after you have made a booking on www.hostelbookers.com the hostel will do a pre-authorization on your bank card. This is not a charge, but checking the validity of your card to guarantee your booking. In case of declined credit card your reservation is not guaranteed. The pre-authorization will be removed from your card within a few days after your check out date.
- Reservations of 3 rooms and more are considered a group. Group bookings can be cancelled 2 weeks before arrival date without any charge;
- Reservation during 8th Sep to 12th Sep, can be cancelled or modified 3 weeks before arrival date without any charge, otherwise the hotel will charge your credit card with whole amount for no-show, late cancellation or late modification.
- Reservations for New Year’s period during 29th Dec to 3rd Jan can be cancelled 7 days before arrival date without any charge. Otherwise the hotel will charge your credit card with 3 nights in total for a late cancellation.
All rooms are with private shower and toilet, TV and Safety deposit. Also bed-linen, bed sheets, towels are included.
- Free of charge for cancellations with a 48hrs advanced notification prior arrival date for individual travellers. In case of no show or late cancellation, the first night fee will be charged;
Reservation during 8th Sep to 12th Sep, can be cancelled or modified 3 weeks before arrival date without any charge, otherwise the hotel will charge your credit card with whole amount for no-show, late cancellation or late modification.
- For group booking (5 or more rooms), cancellation if free of charge with 7 days advanced notification prior arrival date. In case of no show or late cancellation, the first 2 nights will be charged.
- Cancellation or modification will only be accepted through the booking agency or through the hotel directly by email and not by telephone.
Hostel Damrak-inn is a charming inn located on Amsterdam’s main road Damrak. The hostel is located on a 5 minutes walk from Amsterdam Central Station, 2 minutes from the Red Light District, the Dam Square and the main shopping street. In front of the hotel you will find the "Beurs van Berlage" the world’s first stock-exchange, and also the world famous canal boats, ready to show you our beautiful city.
The city's main bus and tram stop is in front of the Amsterdam Central Station.
Within five minutes you can reach all of Amsterdams famous attractions, such as the Royal Palace, Madam Tussaud, and the Sex Museum, the Rijksmuseum, the van Gogh museum, the House of Anne Frank and the Heineken brewery. Several payable public car parking garages are on a 5 minutes walk from the hotel.