Travel Hotel Map
Hotel | Beursstraat 23, Amsterdam, Netherlands 1012 JV
434 out of 715 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (08/09/2014)
Jade Nicholls thinks…
"Relaxed can just chill and do what u like with in reason and respect. It's the perfect location clean and Def got its own style in the building itself. Beds were surprisingly comfortable and the…"Read all Travel Hotel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Towel USD 2.59
Our bed rates are excluding breakfast and 5% city tax. Starting from January 2013 the city tax will be 5.5% Your reservation is guaranteed with valid credit card details. We check the validity of your card by trying to get an authorization 7 days prior to arrival. This means we will freeze the costs of the first night on your card. If authorization cannot be obtained, we will contact you right away. If we do not receive a reaction from you, when we did not get authorization for your credit card, then your reservation cannot be guaranteed.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Amsterdam?Contact us directly
See other properties in Amsterdam
Hostel Continental City Centre
The White Tulip Hostel
St. Christopher's Inn-The Winston
Amsterdam Orange Tulip Hotel
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
From the Central Station of Amsterdam, it's a 5 min. walk to our hotel:
- take the main exit and go straight out in the direction of the Dam Square onto the Damrak
- follow this main street (Damrak) which you can recognize from the canal boats on your left and the Victoria hotel on your right-hand side.
- at the end of the canal (when you see the Grasshopper building on your left) turn left into de 'Oude Brugsteeg'
- next street (at the entrance of the Grasshopper) turn right into the 'Beursstraat' and we are on number 23, recognizable from the huge green and yellow 'Travel Hotel' sign on our building.