Hotel MyStays Kameido
Hotel | 6-32-1, Kameido, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan 136-0071
Recent review (19/08/2011)
"Very helpful and friendly staff, cheap and well facilitated (fridge/microwave/water boiler)"Read all Hotel MyStays Kameido reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Reception (limited hours)
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Tokyo?Contact us directly
See other properties in Tokyo
Khaosan Tokyo Annex
Khaosan Tokyo Smile
Khaosan Tokyo Samurai
Hotel MyStays Asakusa
Khaosan Tokyo Original
Hotel Asakusa Mikawaya
Enter dates to check prices
About Hotel MyStays Kameido
* Earliest Check in time from 3:00pm.
* Luggage can be stored at reception if the guest arrives before room is ready.
* We kindly request all guests for full payment upon check in.
* We do not serve breakfast. However, there are many restaurants nearby.
* Housekeeping service is not included. Guests can request for this service in advance, which is available at an additional cost.
* Japanese law requires a photocopy of passports upon check in.
* No Curfew / No Lock-out
* Major credit cards such as VISA, American Express, MasterCard and JCB are accepted.
* Private Room /
- Sleeps 1guest.
Furnished Room(12 sqm/129sq-ft ) with 1 semi-double bed.
* Private Twin/
- Sleeps 2guests.
Furnished Room(12 sqm/129sq-ft) with 2 single beds.
All rooms have:
* Free Internet access
* Air conditioner
* Microwave oven
* TV/Pay TV channels
* Hair dryer
* Private bathroom
* 1 set of Japanese robe
* 1 set of disposable toothbrush with toothpaste
* 1 set of Shampoo, soap
Conveniently located in Kameido, a major transportation hub of your activities.
= We are located near the following places and cities =
* Akihabara-Electric Town (10 mins by train)
* Edo-Tokyo Museum (10 mins by train)
* Asakusa / Sensouji-temple (10 mins by train)
* Ueno Ameyoko market (20 mins by train)
* Shinobazu-no-ike pond (25 mins by train)
* Roppongi (40 mins by train)
* Tokyo Disneyland/Tokyo Disney Sea (45 mins by train)
and many more!