Hotel | Via Palestro 88, Rome, Italy 00185
238 out of 370 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (05/12/2013)
"The stuff at the reception was very friendly and helpfull!! Unfortunatelly we had some health problems and we had to leave from Rome earlier, we also spent our first days in the hospital and the guy at the reception…"Read all Hotel Anakin reviews
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
The reception for Hotel Anakin is at Hotel Stargate. Please refer to map on profile
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Rome?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Twin (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
6 person (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
5 person (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Triple (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
4 person (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
About Hotel Anakin
With spacious, air-conditioned, fully-furnished ensuite rooms, your satisfaction is our concern. Our friendly multilingual staff are at your service twenty-four hours a day, combining professionalism and comprehensive local knowledge with our personal enthusiasm for this phenomenal city - which adds up to service, at a price that will surprise.
Payment will be in cash on arrival
- For private double room under €65.00 and private triple room under € 80,00 and multiple private room under €25.00 per person ,breakfast is NOT included.( breakfast is € 3.00 per person per day)
- For reservations more than 4 (four) nights, breakfast in included without price limit.
- age limit ONLY for dormitory rooms (min 12 -- max 30 years old).
- We are unable to send or fax letters for visa document applications to embassies and consulates.
- starting from the 1st of January 2011 Rome City Council will ask for a overnight accommodation tax on tourist service in the city.
This fee, 2 euros per night (10 nights maximum) per person (with the exception of children up to 10 years and in Rome residents), will be asked to anyone staying in every overnight accommodation inside Rome’s boundaries.
The fee, not included in hotel rate, must be paid cash at check in time.
- If you do not give us 72 hours notice (3 days max before arrival) of your 'no show' by e-mail / by fax, we will unfortunately have to debit your card. The amount charged will be your first night's accommodation.